View Poll Results: What GPS Program do you use?

Voters
1065. You may not vote on this poll
  • iGuidance

    607 57.00%
  • MapPoint

    56 5.26%
  • Destinator

    185 17.37%
  • Streets & Trips

    90 8.45%
  • Other

    127 11.92%
Page 49 of 376 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 3760

Thread: Digital FX 2.0 Transparent Released

  1. #481
    Constant Bitrate Mr_Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Yes, it will... I updated the post above to correct that.... sorry.....
    This got it working, thanks!
    Alex
    Progress: 91% (Cosmetics) @ Stand Still...
    -------------------------------------------
    CarPC specs are BACK!! Edit yours today...

  2. #482
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,691
    Blog Entries
    1

    DigitalFX Weather Icons

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramanator View Post
    Once again great skin John, I downloaded your latest ver. (thanks) and followed the "addto" instructions everything worked out great except the weather icons wont show up in my weather skin. The file is in my root folder and it shows both the new and the old skin. Did i miss somthing?

    Side note: Everything downloaded in the weather skin except the icons.
    Hmmm I just checked the zip file, and they are in there. Look in the Road Runner folder for a folder named "Weather". Inside that are the icons, and a Original Icons folder. If you switch to another skin at any time, copy the ones in that folder to the root Weather folder, as the Blue BG on the icons will not look so good in another skin. I had to put the blue BG's on those icons, as RR does not support PNG images, and converting those icons to transparent gif's make them look horrible!
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  3. #483
    Variable Bitrate Ramanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    Hmmm I just checked the zip file, and they are in there. Look in the Road Runner folder for a folder named "Weather". Inside that are the icons, and a Original Icons folder. If you switch to another skin at any time, copy the ones in that folder to the root Weather folder, as the Blue BG on the icons will not look so good in another skin. I had to put the blue BG's on those icons, as RR does not support PNG images, and converting those icons to transparent gif's make them look horrible!
    John the "Weather" folder is in the Road Runner folder and the icons (48) are in the weather folder along w/ genaral, weather.skin, weather_detail, WeatherRoadRunner as well as the old icon folder, the "Weather" skin loads up with all info except the icons - am i missing anything?

    Thanks again.
    If you cant DODGE em, RAM em.

  4. #484
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,618
    You want to post a pic of which icons you mean. There are two sets of icons related to the weather.

    1. The icons that come up dynamically depending on sunny, cloudy rainy, etc.

    2. The static icons that indicate what the figures might mean, ie day, night , humidity etc.

    Which ones do you mean?

    sometimes a picture tells a thousand words

  5. #485
    Constant Bitrate notion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    187
    Amazing Stuff!!!!

    I'm using iGuidance and I am having a little trouble with the 'map it' function for the gas price finder - it never seems to pass the address to iGuidance, instead the iG menu just pops up.

    Thank you so much for all of this work - this is an amazing skin that has made my install significantly more functional and fun.

    Notion
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  6. #486
    Variable Bitrate Ramanator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    You want to post a pic of which icons you mean. There are two sets of icons related to the weather.

    1. The icons that come up dynamically depending on sunny, cloudy rainy, etc.

    2. The static icons that indicate what the figures might mean, ie day, night , humidity etc.

    Which ones do you mean?

    sometimes a picture tells a thousand words
    Im not sure if its posting or not but i was under the impression that once the skin downloaded the forcast for your city and state it automatically applied the icons for the weather.

    The figures are there but the icons (sunny, cliudy,..) are not.

    Enforcer, How do i upload a picture?
    If you cant DODGE em, RAM em.

  7. #487
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    51
    hey john, i sent you a message over AIM the other day but never got a response...

    I'm having a few issues, maybe someone here can help me out, I'm new to this.

    I'm having problems with the playlist function. I've set the directory within the RR config, and it saves playlist to the desired folder, but when I go to load a playlist nothing shows up except the ".." folder, which when I click does nothing and actually causes all my mp3 track information displayed up top to disappear, reinstall gets it back, but... am i doing something wrong?

    I'm also having problems with imageviewer. is there a file size/resolution constraint? when i go to imageviewer, the screen reamains black... (images are located within my documents -> my pictures)

    thanks all,
    darroj

  8. #488
    Super Moderator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    JohnWPB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by darroj View Post
    hey john, i sent you a message over AIM the other day but never got a response...

    I'm having a few issues, maybe someone here can help me out, I'm new to this.

    I'm having problems with the playlist function. I've set the directory within the RR config, and it saves playlist to the desired folder, but when I go to load a playlist nothing shows up except the ".." folder, which when I click does nothing and actually causes all my mp3 track information displayed up top to disappear, reinstall gets it back, but... am i doing something wrong?

    I'm also having problems with imageviewer. is there a file size/resolution constraint? when i go to imageviewer, the screen reamains black... (images are located within my documents -> my pictures)

    thanks all,
    darroj

    Sorry, I never got the IM. I am using Trillian, and offline messages from AIM do not show up.

    For the playlists, check the DigitalFX Help file, under :How do I use Playlists". It explains all the settings that are required to get them to work. Setting the playlist path in RRConfig does not work, as explained in the help file.

    To use the "Map It" button, you must be running an altered version of iGuidance. iNav removed the navigation by coordinates between Version 2.x and 3.0, and this has to be added back in to work. You can search the forums for the Gas Prices Native plugin, and the instructions to alter the iGuidance .exe file, or you can download the altered version at the download site in the first post. I just added this download to that page, as previousally it was only available on my Deviantart site.

    Guys, sorry to have to rant on about this....

    I interrupt this thread with an important announcement:

    I received 8 emails today with questions about the skin. 3 of them were the SAME question, from different users. If you can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use this thread to ask those questions. This way I can answer it once, and possibly that answer will help someone else that is having a similar problem as well.

    I understand for very specific stuff, an email may be in order, but something like "How do I get xxx program/skin to work, is a pretty general question, and may benefit others as well from the answer.

    Thanks!

    I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.....
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

    My Fiero Build Thread

  9. #489
    Constant Bitrate notion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB

    To use the "Map It" button, you must be running an altered version of iGuidance. iNav removed the navigation by coordinates between Version 2.x and 3.0, and this has to be added back in to work. You can search the forums for the Gas Prices Native plugin, and the instructions to alter the iGuidance .exe file, or you can download the altered version at the download site in the first post. I just added this download to that page, as previousally it was only available on my Deviantart site.

    Awesome John thanks
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  10. #490
    Constant Bitrate jarred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Stockton, CA USA
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWPB View Post
    To use the "Map It" button, you must be running an altered version of iGuidance. iNav removed the navigation by coordinates between Version 2.x and 3.0, and this has to be added back in to work. You can search the forums for the Gas Prices Native plugin, and the instructions to alter the iGuidance .exe file, or you can download the altered version at the download site in the first post. I just added this download to that page, as previousally it was only available on my Deviantart site.
    Is there an altered 3.01 version available. The 3.01 fixes routing issues in 3.00.

Similar Threads

  1. For those who want true 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS
    By antimatter in forum Car Audio
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
  2. Artec T14A Mini USB 2.0 Digital HD TV Tuner
    By LESLIEx317537 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 12:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •