I added the album year to the saver screen.. underneth the mirror album art says that album is 2006 which is correct :-)
Mmmm, that's not quite what I meant. I was referring to the album year in the id3 tag, but what you added is still impressive.Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL
Oh my, I'm sorry... I didn't even notice. I only glanced at that side thinking it was all part of your album art. Ha! Fantastic.
CDR - The following bugs where found by my seven year old ( Cameron ) on a trip tonight.... hes very in to his PCs and picked these up before me, in fact the web interface you have seen was made after a suggestion from him.
1) The repeat / shuffle buttons are the wrong way round...
2) You have artist on the main screen in a number of places how ever up the top of the screen it only shows it in part because it does not scroll.... either can this be set so it will scroll like MC2 or can it just show the track name rather than artist ?
The following where picked up by me and I'm pretty sure you know any way.
1) Tested with FD today - ran a jorney and there was no indicators on the main screen to show the next manuver / eta etc as in MC2 ( ** Cough ** Can Go Here Speedcams ** ).
2) Also when I arrived at my destination FD1 suddenly and only partially showed its destination complete screen... how ever it looked like the orginal and not a FD screen.... if you follow. It went after a bit.
Other than that I can report performance is more than OK on my 12000 with 512mb of memory and I'm thinking of removing my external video card as I'm just not using at all.
1. no there not, repeat on the bottom, shuffle on the top..
2. you need to set up your playlist only to show title not artist - title (rrconfig)
1. no integration at present has been done with freedrive at all, I'm still trying to decided which gps software to back
2.nothing to do with me this.. phew
thanks for the performance reset.. looking good :-)
Quick Question CdR is their anyway to make it available for the externalGPS skin to be a bit bigger? I feel that the iGuidance screen is just a little squished. If you could just mae that screen have a much narrower topbar (the top of the screen with the time)
2002 Mitsubishi Galant
Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->
Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
OPUS ITX PC Case
Simply Bloody MARVELOUS...Stunning...Another fine work of art by CdRsKull. Needs to be up there with the Gioconda and other pieces of art in Paris. We have our own DaVinci!
video screen when trying to load videos... did you try that?
CdR: It looks awesome and works fairly well on my M2-1000!
For a basic version of XM (no xm playlists, etc...), here is what I was thinking:
All you have to change from your audio skin to get it to work is when clicking on a list item, have it call the XMCHAN. For the list positioning, I'm guessing the default FU one wont work if it uses the same code (or similar) as Freedom did. I remember a release or two back guino added a method to find the position in the list. See my post on the freedrive forums for an explanation here
Other then that, add a few labels, drag and drop a few items, and it should work :P For Sirius, just use SRCHAN and the corresponding labels (SRXXXXX instead of XMXXXXX).
Lemme know what you think and keep up the good work... looks awesome!!!