Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428283848586878889909192
Results 911 to 919 of 919

Thread: Freedom Ultimate (Worklog)

  1. #911
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25
    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the dial colour on the clock and speedo from red to e.g amber? I will like to change this to match the other dials in my jag.

  2. #912
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseJag View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to change the dial colour on the clock and speedo from red to e.g amber? I will like to change this to match the other dials in my jag.
    You can change all the colours based on day and night settings in the settings screens.

    The way I get there is to click on the clock in the top left of the screen and then click on skin options. You can then select any colour you want.

  3. #913
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Lambospirit. I was actually refering to the seconds dial but i guess that might not be a easy one to do. Thanks for you help. I should be installing my car PC by next week, i hope you'll be on hand to help me to get some of your plugins to work.

  4. #914
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    hey guys i need a copy of the latest FU .4 or alpha 4 , just cannot find it anywhere please i need it now,, helpppp.

  5. #915
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    hey come on i know a lot of you guys have this just send me a copy as this is the front end i want to use for my system.

  6. #916
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by richieb View Post
    hey come on i know a lot of you guys have this just send me a copy as this is the front end i want to use for my system.
    Dont know if you are still looking, but the link enforcer posted still works, you just have to click on skins and then the right arows and then "skin" under the preview pic.

  7. #917
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    166
    Does anyone know where to download this skin?

  8. #918
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,629
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyleprechaun View Post
    Does anyone know where to download this skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by davedave1234 View Post
    Dont know if you are still looking, but the link enforcer posted still works, you just have to click on skins and then the right arows and then "skin" under the preview pic.


  9. #919
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    166
    Thanks, missed that post

    For the lazy.. http://www.freedrive.co.uk/ultimate.zip

Similar Threads

  1. Freedom Skin v2.1 and PowerMate..
    By Serfio in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 10:16 PM
  2. 2003 VW GTI Worklog!
    By pogitalonx in forum Worklogs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 03:03 PM
  3. cf skin freedom
    By corsab in forum RR Skins
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 12:40 PM
  4. Streetdeck project in the worklog section...
    By Mickey21 in forum StreetDeck
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 03:00 PM
  5. Mac Mini project in the worklog section...
    By Mickey21 in forum MacCar
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 02:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •