Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Link to setup visulaztion on main menu.

  1. #1
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56

    Link to setup visulaztion on main menu.

    Could someone please give me the link. The link in the DF help file not clickable.
    Thanks

    Anchim

  2. #2
    Variable Bitrate Spawn12336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    256
    As far as I know, and anyone can feel free to correct me I'm in error, I have made a custom screen for visualizations in my install so this may work. Copy over the element from the player screen that has the visualizations. It should be an "A01" line in the skin file. Paste that into your menu.skin file, and resize as appropriate. Inorder to get the visualizations to start automatically, run the "VISU" command on startup.

    I think that would work for you. Maybe, maybe not. Trial and error is part of the hobby i guess.
    "the universe has a way of balancing itself"

    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../Webbanner.jpg

  3. #3
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn12336 View Post
    As far as I know, and anyone can feel free to correct me I'm in error, I have made a custom screen for visualizations in my install so this may work. Copy over the element from the player screen that has the visualizations. It should be an "A01" line in the skin file. Paste that into your menu.skin file, and resize as appropriate. Inorder to get the visualizations to start automatically, run the "VISU" command on startup.

    I think that would work for you. Maybe, maybe not. Trial and error is part of the hobby i guess.
    Thanks for replied. I am newbie, I have no clue what you said, too advance for me. I followed the instruction in DF help file (Change the Visulization to a spectrum analyzer?) it work, but when it need to go to next for adding Visualization on the Main Menu screen. this link is broken. Can someone kindly direct me to this link.
    Thanks

    Anchim

  4. #4
    THE EXPERIMENTER
    Auto Apps:loading...
    carputer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK,Surrey
    Posts
    1,978

    now i understand

    Quote Originally Posted by anchim View Post
    Thanks for replied. I am newbie, I have no clue what you said, too advance for me. I followed the instruction in DF help file (Change the Visulization to a spectrum analyzer?) it work, but when it need to go to next for adding Visualization on the Main Menu screen. this link is broken. Can someone kindly direct me to this link.
    Thanks

    Anchim
    if you have setted up vis's in the DFX skin, then they are set for the main menu.
    in the centre box of the menu skin , where your clock is or image. towards the top of that box is the hidden button to start vis's in main menu, at the bottom of the same box is another button to change the vis's
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

    Every Future, Needs A Beginning

  5. #5
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by carputer1 View Post
    if you have setted up vis's in the DFX skin, then they are set for the main menu.
    in the centre box of the menu skin , where your clock is or image. towards the top of that box is the hidden button to start vis's in main menu, at the bottom of the same box is another button to change the vis's
    What more can say about you. You are the best and thank you for all your help. I will send the list once I get all the thing work out. Thanks bro

    Anchim

Similar Threads

  1. RR Menu to emulate MM Menu button
    By GizmoQ in forum Map Monkey
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 01:41 AM
  3. Trouble going back from TV to Main Menu
    By Balki in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 06:25 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 02:08 PM
  5. Add Applications - Main Menu
    By frodobaggins in forum FP FAQ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •