Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 408

Thread: Teknik v1.0 & v2.0 - RELEASED ...

  1. #111
    Maximum Bitrate Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    604
    As tretop777 said, make sure that the GPS mode in RRConfig is set to menu. This will then popup a GPS selection menu and you can pick one of three GPS apps.

    Once you have selected a GPS app everytime you press the Sat Nav button on the main menu it will then jump straight to that GPS app - by-passing the GPS menu. This continues only until you close RR.

    Pressing and holding the Sat nav button will always load the GPS menu.

  2. #112
    Maximum Bitrate nasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    695
    Hi,

    Thought I would tryout the nice looking skins.... Specifically #2 Trans. But when I try and run it I get nothing but a grey screen. If I run my cursor around I can get the icons to show up. I checked the picpath in rr.ini -- which didn't make any difference. So what am I missing?

    Thanks

    Nasa

  3. #113
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by nasa View Post
    Hi,

    Thought I would tryout the nice looking skins.... Specifically #2 Trans. But when I try and run it I get nothing but a grey screen. If I run my cursor around I can get the icons to show up. I checked the picpath in rr.ini -- which didn't make any difference. So what am I missing?

    Thanks

    Nasa
    The background folder needs to be in the skin folder and then point picspath (in rr.ini) to it (within teknik2 folder)
    To get to the backgroung changer, hover your mouse in the right side area of the main menu until an arrow show up; ckick that then hover towards the bottom for the "tool" button; click that then hover towards the top..the word "backgrounds" will show up.

  4. #114
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    738
    Thanks you guys i got my problem resolved.. ^^

  5. #115
    Low Bitrate Maddominican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hispaniola
    Posts
    108
    Ok.. tried the skins; They look amazing and I know it's a work in progress, but it screwed up my res so bad, I had to re-install RR because it was not keeping the 800X600 in the configuration. Even my desktop was affected. So, I decided to uninstall it until further development/testing. I followed the instructions in the README (not like I'm a n00b) and still nothing.

  6. #116
    Raw Wave treetop777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    War-Town, GA.
    Posts
    2,233
    Operator error most likely..

  7. #117
    Maximum Bitrate Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddominican View Post
    Ok.. tried the skins; They look amazing and I know it's a work in progress, but it screwed up my res so bad, I had to re-install RR because it was not keeping the 800X600 in the configuration. Even my desktop was affected. So, I decided to uninstall it until further development/testing. I followed the instructions in the README (not like I'm a n00b) and still nothing.
    I have no idea what could have happened on your system. My skins do not modify anything with your screen res ... they use only very basic RR skin elements. They should not have impacted you setup to that extent. Only Tek2 Transparent is work in progress ... all other three skins are completed.

    Can you explain frther what you were doing on your system when the skins messed up ? which skin were you using ?

  8. #118
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg South Africa
    Posts
    77
    Please help
    The list in the music screen is blank when I enable ILIST.
    Also when I try to select a song in the blank list then RR freeze up.
    I did register dx7vb.dll a few times already.

  9. #119
    Maximum Bitrate Valheru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    604
    The only time I came across this issue in testing wa when I tried to run the skins with iLists before I had installed directx. On a pc running WinXp - SP2 with DX9 installed the iLists run fine. iLists will impact a pc with a low power processor as well...

    Try installing the full version of DX9 and see if that helps ...

  10. #120
    Low Bitrate Maddominican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hispaniola
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Valheru View Post
    I have no idea what could have happened on your system. My skins do not modify anything with your screen res ... they use only very basic RR skin elements. They should not have impacted you setup to that extent. Only Tek2 Transparent is work in progress ... all other three skins are completed.

    Can you explain frther what you were doing on your system when the skins messed up ? which skin were you using ?
    Ok... I'm using DigitalFX 2.2 for dayskin and LSXVoid for night. I just unzipped the files, placed the required files to the RR folder and that was it!. When I switched skins from DigitalFX to yours, it just changed the resolution to something like 300X200 (I'm just guessing the resolution because I've never seen that one, not even 640X480 was that big.) I like the skin, but it's too bad I can't use it (yet)

Similar Threads

  1. GATSO Hunter v1.0
    By Engram in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:31 PM
  2. Rc2 Without Progress Bar???
    By coucouillu in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
  3. moto e815.. some progress but more questions!
    By Sonicxtacy02 in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:00 PM
  4. Progress meter not showing
    By Meelobee in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 12:20 PM
  5. GPSSecure V1.0 ToDo Checklist
    By xBrady in forum GPSSecure
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •