I guess I got confused about gpspath and garminpath. I'm an RR noob.:embarassed:
hi monkeyracer, i tried to install this garmin overlay skin, but "nothing" appear on screen...i use DFX4 skin.
these steps i did:
1. L10,563,240,167,31,"GMPC||RUNGMPC||GMPC_OVERLAY" (added to c:\program files\roadrunner\skins\digitalfx4.0\garmin_gps , this button position i found from skin_editor, indicated button 6 that i assigned to run GMPC)
2. "GMPC_OVERLAY","RUN;$SKINPATH$ElcosMenu.exe|GMPCOL .skin"
(copy all above code to c:\program files\roadrunner\skins\digitalfx4.0\exectbl.ini)
3. garminpath=C:\Garmin\GarminMobilePC\Que.exe (added this to c:\program files\roadrunner\rr.ini)
4. copy all skin file (800x480) to c:\program file\roadrunner\skins\digitalfx4.0\
5. elcosmenu.exe and garminsendkey.exe copy them to c:\program files\roadrunner\digitalfx4.0\
Please help, any other step to do or i did wrong?
**my garminpc software installed and work OK.
glad to hear that worked out for you.
Hey monkey everything works fine now but the overlay is still a bit off on the buttons. Any ideas
did some one had any luck geting GMPC to work with 640x480? My monitor only accepts that resolution and I really like GMPC
I see GMPC has the API so worst case I will re-assamble it for low resolution but that is soooooooo muuuuuuuuucccccccccch work so maybe some one esle did it before me? ;-)
Having some issues with Garmin RR and the iGoBMW skin... I followed all the step to install. When I click the GPS button I get:
And it stays forever (as far as I can tell) unless I click on "Garmin RR" in the top left of the overlay and then it switches to:
From there, nothing. I can 'touch' any button (mouse click, didn't try keyboard) but nothing shows up and I can get nowhere else unless I exit back to the main menu. Any thoughts on the problem? thanks!