Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 303

Thread: Alpine

  1. #171
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    310
    Thx Moremods:

    here you go, I just hope I understood you correctly

    ViaMichelin Skin File w/readme


    Richard
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
    Albert Einstein

  2. #172
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    MapMonkey skins added for Blue, Green and Amber.
    See first post.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  3. #173
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    260
    youre really on a roll more mods !!

    kudus to you !!

    ps, the RR green skin link has some of the blue parts in the zip.
    time for the sig:

    '00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

  4. #174
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard
    youre really on a roll more mods !!

    kudus to you !!

    ps, the RR green skin link has some of the blue parts in the zip.
    I'll have a look, thanks.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  5. #175
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by RobMR2
    Hi Moremods, i am using your alpine blue skin with phonco and when you check the contacts etc not all of the information is visible, Home phone number is visible but mobile number isnt i have also notice that the signal strength bar isnt working. i have checked it functions correctly with another skin. is anyone else having this issue?
    Cheers.

    i am using the RR -02-19
    Rob.
    I never really liked my Phoco skin, so I'll have a look at Robby BMW's skin and see about just making a new Phoco skin based on his.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  6. #176
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    154

    Phoco

    Hi more mods,

    I've been using your skin ever since I have a pc in my car. For me its the best one I've seen so far.
    So thank you for that!

    I have a question.
    Ever since the last release of Roadrunner (19-2-2006), when I start roadrunner and rr starts phoco, roadrunner will take 100% on my CPU and then just hangs and I have to close RR using the task manager.
    (in RR, phoco starts up with RemoteDesignNo)

    Yesterday I tried Robby's BMW skin and his skin doesnt have this problem.

    Funny thing is, if I start RR with the BMW skin, wait for RR to load phoco and connect my phone, and then change skin to Alpine, then Alpine does work. Seems as if something goes wrong during the startup of rr using the Alpine skin

    I read that you're gonna change the phoco skin and will use Robby's skin as example.
    When I tried Robby's skin out yesterday, I saw that Robby has an indicator that indicates when a bluetooth connection has been made.
    He is doing some pretty cool stuff with .JPG pic's in his phoco skin and he has an option to minimize the program which I found to be pretty handy.
    Would you consider making something like that for Alpine as well?

    I know it sounds like I should just use the BMW skin, but the BMW skin, although really clever, is just not so nice looking.

    Thank you for your work!

  7. #177
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by peijffertje
    Hi more mods,

    I've been using your skin ever since I have a pc in my car. For me its the best one I've seen so far.
    So thank you for that!

    I have a question.
    Ever since the last release of Roadrunner (19-2-2006), when I start roadrunner and rr starts phoco, roadrunner will take 100% on my CPU and then just hangs and I have to close RR using the task manager.
    (in RR, phoco starts up with RemoteDesignNo)

    Yesterday I tried Robby's BMW skin and his skin doesnt have this problem.

    Funny thing is, if I start RR with the BMW skin, wait for RR to load phoco and connect my phone, and then change skin to Alpine, then Alpine does work. Seems as if something goes wrong during the startup of rr using the Alpine skin

    I read that you're gonna change the phoco skin and will use Robby's skin as example.
    When I tried Robby's skin out yesterday, I saw that Robby has an indicator that indicates when a bluetooth connection has been made.
    He is doing some pretty cool stuff with .JPG pic's in his phoco skin and he has an option to minimize the program which I found to be pretty handy.
    Would you consider making something like that for Alpine as well?

    I know it sounds like I should just use the BMW skin, but the BMW skin, although really clever, is just not so nice looking.

    Thank you for your work!
    Which Alpine skin are you using, that causes the problem? Do you have this problem with other Alpine skins?

    Here's a preview of what I have so far.


    As for minimize, the /////Alpine logo is minimize in many parts of the skin and will be in the phone skin.

    I don't use Phoco so I don't know how useful the gamma button will be, if you would like it changed let me know.
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  8. #178
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    154

    phoco

    That looks really great!

    I'll check and see if RR hangs with one of the other skins.
    I am using the Amber one at the moment.

  9. #179
    Maximum Bitrate more mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by peijffertje
    That looks really great!

    I'll check and see if RR hangs with one of the other skins.
    I am using the Amber one at the moment.
    Any thoughts on the gamma button?
    It's the cake having/eating thing.

  10. #180
    Constant Bitrate peijffertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    154
    Personaly I dont see much use for the gamma button in the phoco screen excepts that it makes just one more button.
    The strength of your skin, in my opinion, is that its not so cramped up with all kind of buttons one hardly uses anyway.. Gamma control is there in the main menu. imho that should be enough.

    The BMW skin is really clever (with the top of the screen featuring usefull info and directions from GPS in every screen wich is really cool) but there are too many buttons for my taste.

Similar Threads

  1. Alpine AiNet aux input adapter SOLUTION!!!
    By aydensdad in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. Alpine Ai-Net to RS232 interface.
    By spaintra in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 01:38 AM
  3. Problems with Alpine skin
    By chuckster in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 11:22 PM
  4. Integrate mp3 player w/ Alpine FM modulator ?
    By L0C0 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 01:45 AM
  5. Alpine / PC Challenges all around...
    By acitrano in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2000, 08:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •