This is an outstanding concept for Road Runner. Too bad I'll probably never get it running on my setup, but thats what upgrades are for.
1. Can you make the submenu items expandable/compressable? (better explained wit #2 below)
2. Can you make the submenus configurable like CDR's MC 2.0, i.e., a separate text file that calls up the menuitems? I would like to be able to change the submenus to match one of my old skins:
The only reason I abandoned this skin was because I couldn't get the submenus ignored when escaping back to the previous screens. Seems like your flash avoids this problem. Also, with collapsable/expandable configurable submenus ala CDRSkull's MC 2.0 users could add menu items like my video submenu to suit their tastes, or like my audio submenu could be reduced for those without XM, FM or expanded for those who want to add Sirius.
3. While you're considering what to put at the bottom, could I suggest the lower left corner as a prime location for an always on-screen Vol+/-,Mute buttons.
4. Would it be too much trouble adding a clock to the logo flash? (I don't have a clock anymore since these came out)
5. Would a "Traffic" button go under NAV or Tools?
6. I noticed the song artist- title label at the top doesn't scroll. Is this a limitation of flash or can this be changed?
7. Is there a second page to the EQ settings screen with Winamp, Master, and Mixer sliders? This could easily be added as another button on top next to "POS" button. Also I knew something was different about that eq - it has 9 sliders, whereas, winamp has 10. The 16K slider is missing.
Flash is about to redefine the carputer front-end!!!! Keep up the effort, your skills are way too valuable to the community!!! I can only dream of having my comment read by such a master, let alone implemented. Take them for what they're worth, your time is valuable to me too cause I want to try this skin as soon as its ready.