Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748
Results 471 to 478 of 478

Thread: New Road Runner Clocks/Logos (By Tissy)

  1. #471
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    81
    HOW ABOUT A RED BOWTIE THAT i CAN USE LIKE THIS....?


  2. #472
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    hmm yet another little add on i would like to play with on my skin but as usual the web page the files are on isnt working to download the MPH file and the PDF file anyone have them that can give them to me? thanks

  3. #473
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreamvette View Post
    hmm yet another little add on i would like to play with on my skin but as usual the web page the files are on isnt working to download the MPH file and the PDF file anyone have them that can give them to me? thanks
    This Plug-in stopped working after dev's began releasing the semi-commercial nag-screen versions of RR a few years ago. The gps input parameters changed names, rendering the code for this swf useless. All speed and direction readouts will show nothing or just "NN". You need a really old version of RR to make it work. I have the KMH files available if you don't mind reverse engineering a little.

    polarfar

  4. #474
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by polarfar View Post
    This Plug-in stopped working after dev's began releasing the semi-commercial nag-screen versions of RR a few years ago. The gps input parameters changed names, rendering the code for this swf useless. All speed and direction readouts will show nothing or just "NN". You need a really old version of RR to make it work. I have the KMH files available if you don't mind reverse engineering a little.

    polarfar
    that would help i think, thanks alot i PM'ed you my email addy ..

  5. #475
    The Last Good Gremlin GizmoQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    2,347
    Quote Originally Posted by polarfar View Post
    This Plug-in stopped working after dev's began releasing the semi-commercial nag-screen versions of RR a few years ago. The gps input parameters changed names, rendering the code for this swf useless. All speed and direction readouts will show nothing or just "NN". You need a really old version of RR to make it work. I have the KMH files available if you don't mind reverse engineering a little.

    polarfar
    First of all, ITS NOT A PLUGIN. Second, it works perfectly with all versions of RR I've installed including the current version. And I use it everyday.

    Sure its been unsupported for a number of years, but that doesn't mean its broke. Then again, mine might be still working because I paid Tissy to write my code special with no bezels and full transparencies.
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

  6. #476
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    First of all, ITS NOT A PLUGIN. Second, it works perfectly with all versions of RR I've installed including the current version. And I use it everyday.

    Sure its been unsupported for a number of years, but that doesn't mean its broke. Then again, mine might be still working because I paid Tissy to write my code special with no bezels and full transparencies.
    Great..so there is hope then of getting it all to work, any chance you would part with a copy of the files you have for this as i cant even get an answer from Tissy via mail on his site or pm here .

  7. #477
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreamvette View Post
    Great..so there is hope then of getting it all to work, any chance you would part with a copy of the files you have for this as i cant even get an answer from Tissy via mail on his site or pm here .
    Tissy hasn't been around for a while now.

    Far too busy appearing on Traffic Cop programs stopping Motorists in Essex.

  8. #478
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GizmoQ View Post
    First of all, ITS NOT A PLUGIN. Second, it works perfectly with all versions of RR I've installed including the current version. And I use it everyday.

    Sure its been unsupported for a number of years, but that doesn't mean its broke. Then again, mine might be still working because I paid Tissy to write my code special with no bezels and full transparencies.

    All I can say is - I had this flash-program/plug-in/whateveryoucallit working perfectly right up to the point where the nag-screen versions of RR started appearing. The constant changes of the code eventually turned me off RR completely, and I went for Centrafuse instead.

    What bugs me, is that yours should have stopped working too. The only info I was able to find at the time, was that the names of the gps input parameters changed, and thus the speedometer and compass did not recieve any data. If this is wrong I stand corrected, but fact is I still can't make the damn thing work like it used to


Similar Threads

  1. Road RUnner and Navi Voice
    By cdevelasco in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:40 PM
  2. Road runner Ideas (BIG LIST)
    By sephiroth7 in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:50 AM
  3. Road Runner Sound Problem
    By Mick300ZX in forum Newbie
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:45 PM
  4. Can I watch video into a Road runner ?
    By shinjetko in forum RR Bug Tracker
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 12:31 AM
  5. Road Runner Facts...
    By guino in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 11:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •