Small issues trying to resolve....
I have some small problems I am trying to figure out and :search: didn't help (or at least my poor attempts at it).
I am using RR with blue devil skin (nice work guys :rock: ) and have the following issues:
1. When I start a visualization in the music screen 2 windows open up -- the actual visualization (which is not embeded in the window) and a config dialog window. How have I screwed this up?
2. Flash is really, really slow -- I have already dropped the hardware acceleration a couple of levels, with some small improvements. However, it's still WAY to slow and I am using http://store.mp3car.com/ProductDetai...Code=MTB%2D014 this M/B
Using this http://store.mp3car.com/ProductDetai...Code=MTB%2D014 for audio....
3. The mute button doesn't work. I press the button (looks like a little speaker) and a red diagonal line shows up, but sound keeps on flowing...
4. Similar to #3, the only equlizalizer option that works is the volume control (set to master). Nothing else does anything.
5. I know I have read this somewhere on the forums, but I can't find it now, how do I setup apps to start when RR starts? I know there's an execute option at the top of the RR config program, but putting anything in there only get it repeated to me by a monitone voice when RR start. I would like to understand this so I can start right up into the frontend (not win.exe).
Thanks for what ever help I can get.