Infill G4 + Hummer H3 - Finaly DONE !!!
After one month of breaking my head and figuring out what to do, the system is installed and works 100% O.K.
Here are the details for those of you who own a Hummer H3 and want to install the Infill G4.
1. My H3 has the Monsoon Audio system (you can see the writing on the cargo area above the subwoofer.
2. After taking out the front Bezel (see details on how simple it's done at http://www.rausite.com/hummerh3.htm), remove the factory head unit.
3. You will need an after market harness. I used the C2R-GM24 from PAC audio (www.pac-audio.com)
4. Because i chose to stay with the Monsoon Sub and Amp, I needed to purchase 2 ADJUSTABLE LINE OUTPUT CONVERTERS. I used the PAC-SNI35
5. You will also the Scosche double-din installation kit (the front bezel does not fit the Infill G4 without this). I hope it's strong enough to hold the unit in off-road conditions.
6. You will also need to take off the small piece of metal that helped to hold down the original head unit (from the rear). Please see the red circles in the picture
7. I'm currently using the Infill software just for Radio, and Centrafuse for everything else.
Here is what the system looks after all is said and done