very nice tweeter install! thanks for sharing!
thats just awesome! i like ur way of trying/ choosing the components until its perfect!!
Here is link to youtube when I have been in our national television :D LINK
And yes they are make mistake in Centrafuse name :ohwell:
lol was that a low fuel beep at the end?! :rofl:
any more progress pictures?
Jes because Im building CarPc(Im complete it one day before filming) Im forget refuel my car :)
Originally Posted by ozmosis
Now I don't have any new things, but I think today I will receive new battery, and I must complete double boot(ventilators)...
Im buy new AGM battery for car :D
Tomorrow I will put it in my car...
My name is also Dejan, and I'm from Croatia (i will write on English so other users can read ;) )
And I also have Fiat stilo, but mine is red... hehe
I'm thinking to install CarPc and i have couple of questions:
1. I'm planing to install pc inside casing of mine stock radio/casete player unit (same as you). I was planing to put inside Aopen's mini PC, becouse it's a exact dimensions to fit inside (I will probebly remove original case and put inside just components). A cool thing is that it has it's own DVD ROM.
But, problem with this is that I can't find that mini PC anywhere except e-bay.
Where have you get yours components and at what price? Price for Aopen's mini PC is around 200€.
2. I don't want to have additional amplifier in car, so I will try to use one that is inside stock radio/casete player unit. Do you think that this will be a good option?
3. I alsso don't want to have additional radio, so I want to install TV/FM turner on PC... Is there some mini PCI TV/Radio cards, or I will have to put external that connects via USB?
4. What LCD have you use? And what is price of that?
5. What have you use to build mask (housing) for LCD? I have a friend that works at El. teh. school and they have there CNC machine, and he have told me that they can make ma that mask from aluminum. I's also planing to make entire center panel from aluminum.
5. Where do you live in Slovenia? I'm often in Slovenia (I have some friends in Celje and Ljubljana), so if is ok with you we can meet somewhere.