2006 Mazda 3 In-Dash CarPC Install.
Well, my setup is finally coming together and looking more and more like it's complete.
Here's my current setup (also in my sig, heh):
- VoomPC I Mini-ITX case
- Commell LV-677 DC-DC Motherboard
- M2-ATX 160w PSU
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 1.66GHz 667MHz FSB 2MB L2
- 1GB (2x 512MB) DDR2 667 RAM (i believe it's Kingston)
- Dynamix 8" Touch screen
- Audio line loopback filter (filter out noise on audio line)
- Holux GR-213 GPS receiver
- Targus 4 port USB hub
- My cell phone as internet (Sanyo PM-8200 w/ Sprint PCS Service)
- OBD II interface\setup
- Permanent Wifi connection.
here are some pictures i took, it's a mixture of different times when i took it, the water look is the most recent ones.
Click here to go to my Villagephotos.com photo gallery. (There's 3 pages of photos on there.)
I do have a 1 question though, does anyone know how, if at all, to get an actual 10, 20, 30, 40 etc MPH picture behind the speed on my GPS stats page? it's just a blank white box.
let me know what you think, comments\suggestion\questions of your own (even if you don't know the answer to my question.)
Question on ignition sense connection
I like your install. I'm doing something similar myself using the Japanparts box and the VoomPC-2. The M2-ATX supports an ignition sense connection. Where did you get this? Did you splice cables from the HU?