great job, looks nice
Q: I'm rounding up my materials for my install. So far I have:
* Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop w/2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, XP Pro
* Power Inverter (Going to run the PC from the Power Adapter in the rear (I'm cheating)
* Going to follow your plan for the display (awesome job!!!)
* Verizon PCMCIA card w/extended cable
* LinkSys or Belkin USB b/g WiFi Antenna
* XM kit here from this site (I have the Boston Acoustics system in the Jeep)
Do you see any problems here, it sounds too easy...
Any suggestions would be great. I also have a Toshiba laptop here I can also use.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1 or ./usr/home