Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: 2002 Mazda Protege5

  1. #21
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    DSCustoms model number DS700YYV Touchscreen

  2. #22
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    Originally posted by MontrealCL
    You're on the wrong site for posting this... It should posted on www.mp3cat.com



    Originally posted by frodobaggins
    No this is:

    Snipped image out for space saving.
    And MP3cat.com actually works
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  3. #23
    FLAC chut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX. USA
    Posts
    1,375
    You're cat looks remarkably like my cat.
    Mine weighs way more than yours, tho!
    different ears, different display.

    my Haiku
    Peter
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

    Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

  4. #24
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Originally posted by chut
    You're cat looks remarkably like my cat.
    Mine weighs way more than yours, tho!
    different ears, different display.

    my Haiku
    Peter

    Mine appreciates the vga
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jet City
    Posts
    54
    ELEmental59437:

    Where did you get your trim piece and for how much? I just called my dealer and they quoted me $322!! WTF!! I expected it to be like $75.

    I have a 6.4" VGA LCD I am trying to flush mount, but the LCD is too tall by about 1/4". Did you have to hack the dash behind the trim panel or did your lcd just fit in there?

  6. #26
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie
    ELEmental59437:

    Where did you get your trim piece and for how much? I just called my dealer and they quoted me $322!! WTF!! I expected it to be like $75.

    I have a 6.4" VGA LCD I am trying to flush mount, but the LCD is too tall by about 1/4". Did you have to hack the dash behind the trim panel or did your lcd just fit in there?

    the trim for the dscustoms screen fits in there perfectly.. Its like it was made for the car. As for the dash trim, I talked to a guy that worked in a dealership and someone broke into one of their cars and stole the radio, scratching the dash piece in the process. I bought it off of him for $20 shipped, a hell of a good deal IMO.

  7. #27
    FLAC Skraggy_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warrington UK
    Posts
    1,484
    Probably the best approach. Damaged parts at a dealer, or specialist breakers/indy parts company.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

  8. #28
    Newbie Kalavera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    42

    Lightbulb Sweet

    Very nice job. Probably one of the best here. One question though - is that a laptop CD drive and if so how did you change it to IDE??
    Please tell me as this would save me a huge amount of space!!
    Cheers!
    Current Cfg: AMD 2200+, Epox Mobo, 7" Lilliput TS, 320MB RAM, 40GB 2.5" HD, 200GB SATA, Slim Combo, ATI Radeon, SMC B/G Wireless w/ 5dB antenna, Bluetooth.
    S/W: RoadRunner/MapMonkey/NetStumbler. Still working on a box and PSU!

  9. #29
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalavera
    Very nice job. Probably one of the best here. One question though - is that a laptop CD drive and if so how did you change it to IDE??
    Please tell me as this would save me a huge amount of space!!
    Cheers!
    Check ebay...I bought one a few months ago but forget how much. Just search for an ied adapter...youll get harddrive concerters so ignore that, but there are also ones for the slimdrive

  10. #30
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalavera
    Very nice job. Probably one of the best here. One question though - is that a laptop CD drive and if so how did you change it to IDE??
    Please tell me as this would save me a huge amount of space!!
    Cheers!

    Thanks for the compliment, I put a lot of work into making this look clean. As for the laptop DVD rom drive, use this adaptor:

    http://idot.com/TheStore/Peripheral/...t.status=green

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •