Here we go,
I. FOR THE DASHBOARD
1. Use the philip screwdriver to open 2 top screws
2. Open that black plastic off, then you need to unscrew 4 more, two for each side
3. this step requires patience, don't rush it. Once you complete step 2, hold the whole dash at the bottom by two hands, and move it out clockwise. Once you have it out, this is what you will see in the back of the dashboard
Replace those 5 lights by twisting and pulling out. Those are 194 which you could find at autozone, trakauto or any auto shops. $2.99 for a pair.
4. If you would like to change the signal light indicator as well, you have to open the dashboard. It's pretty easy anyway. Here is the pic:
These lights are not replaceable, there are two small greenish round plastic on top of number 1 & 2 in the picture, take those two greenish things out, and cover the holes with some transparent color plastic. For me, I used the red plastic from a medicine.
5. Put back everything in the reverse order, and then you could enjoy your new dash light.
Let me know if you want some information for the AC control panel as well.