The Vectra CarPC / CarPuter Project V1
Project Name: The Vectra Carpc / Carputer Project
Car: 2001 Vauxhall Vectra SRI
Engine: 2.2 150 Bhp
Basic Stereo Information: Stock Delco CDR600
- Carputer: VIA EPIA 800 Mini-ITX motherboard
- Case: Black Cubid 2688R Mini-ITX ( With Custom 2nd Drive Mod )
- Power: Opus 90W PSU
- Storage: 30 Gb 2.5" Disk
- Sound: Integrated VIA AC'97 Audio
- Video: Riva TNT 16Mb 3D Card With TV Out
- IR Hardware: Custom Sensor and On1 IR keyboard Remote
- Software: Media Engine 1.7 with Custom Skin ( Contrast ) , Destinator 2, Girder, Drive Image 5 For Backup.
letscommunicate.co.uk - The Vectra CarPC / Carputer Project
It was in now its not how ever thought I should show everybody what it did look like...... V2 is in the planning though. If any one has used the Pioneer IP Bus system with their project I would be interested in hearing abut it as I want to use it in version 2.
Selected Pictures ( More In The Gallery On My Site ):
Great install Terran
Can you email me a zip with all the pictures, bigger size too if you can. I can't wait to see what you do with V2.
Thanks Armen for all your help.... if any one is thinking about getting a screen from digitalww .... I can't give this guy enough praise.
Armen will do... PM me where you need them sending to...