Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: 2003 G35 Sedan Custom Dash And Computer

  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    26
    For the 12v did you use those add-a-fuse fuses to connect? For the switched did you just splice the wire to the cigeretter lighter and connected it with the 12v switched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izik
    I connected the fixed 12v to the fuse panel. I connected the switched 12v to the cigarette lighter.

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    26
    also what amp fuses did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg35
    For the 12v did you use those add-a-fuse fuses to connect? For the switched did you just splice the wire to the cigeretter lighter and connected it with the 12v switched.

  3. #43
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Izik
    Fairfax, VA
    The links to your site didn't work so I don't know if you have two screens, but I am confused. The top picture of just the dash piece looks like the screen is mounted below the AC controls, in the pics of it actually in the car it is mounted above.

    Did you add two? Or did you move it? Or am I going crazy?

  4. #44
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    193
    I used the add-a-circuit for the fixed 12v with a 10A fuse. I spliced the switched 12v.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg35
    also what amp fuses did you use?

  5. #45
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    193
    The pics with the screen above the A/C are from the old setup. I just finished the new dash, I will remove the radio and have the screen mounted below the A/C. The new dash in not yet mounted in the car.

    Quote Originally Posted by MSUC5Vette
    The links to your site didn't work so I don't know if you have two screens, but I am confused. The top picture of just the dash piece looks like the screen is mounted below the AC controls, in the pics of it actually in the car it is mounted above.

    Did you add two? Or did you move it? Or am I going crazy?

  6. #46
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    193
    Original dash:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #47
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    193
    First mod:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    9
    IZIK,

    What made you move your screen down to where the radio was? Where are you going to move your radio to?

  9. #49
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    193
    I moved it because for the past 6 months I didn't use the radio once. I am moving the radio to storage and connect the computer (that has FM receiver btw) to the AMP.


    Quote Originally Posted by wumagic
    IZIK,

    What made you move your screen down to where the radio was? Where are you going to move your radio to?

  10. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cape Coral. FL
    Posts
    9
    There is a lot of G35s on here....
    That is awsome.

    I have a 04 6MT Coupe, I am going to do this project as well.

    Izik, where did you order your 2nd console from?, I want to make it and get it painted then, do the install.

    ~Gary

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •