Here are some pics of my Lilli installed:
This was a major pain in the rear. I secured a piece of plexiglass across the back of the bezel with wire ties. I then put the Lilli in and put three wire ties across the top of the Lilli and one on the bottom. I then used wire ties to "pull" the Lilli against the plexi which keeps it nice and secure.
Here are some pics of the head unit installed in the console. It actually worked better then I thought. I did cut too much plastic out that bothers me a little but I plan on getting something to hide that.
I wired up two switches. The one on the top is a cutoff switch so my ITPS doesn't turn on my PC when I don't want it to. The one on the bottom was supposed to be a reset switch (in case the PC locked up) but it doesn't work. I can still use the switch above it to reset if I want though.
I still need to get a USB GPS mouse and a USB wifi card. I plan on getting an ODBII interface in the future and also a bluetooth phone.