Here is a picture of the completed cockpit. I removed the stock head unit and then cut up the Xenarc and fabricated a bracket out of plastic that would hold it on the stock head unitís mounting points. I removed the dashtop clock and modified the Subaru dashtop gauge pod to accept the Alpine head unit. The cell phone sits in a cradle that I mounted onto a piece of heavy sheet metal bent such that it would snake into the dash through a gap around the grey bezel and to one of the HVAC control mounting bolts. A company called Panavise makes these brackets but I found it relatively easy to make it myself. The Jabra headset sits in itís cradle/charger which has itís own dc/dc power supply so it always is charged and ready when I need it. Itís location makes it easy to grab when thereís a call coming in.