First Mac Mini in a Land Rover
2000 Land Rover Discovery II
Mac Mini Install:
1. Mini, Power Brick and Ext. Firewire drive in Glove box.
2. 7" Lilliput touch screen works great with OS X.
3. iMic for USB Audio In / Out.
4. Adesso Mini USB Keyboard with Trackball.
5. Bluetooth and 802.11g Built-In on Mac Mini.
3. USB Hub on console for whatever.
4. Belkin Inverter for power.
5. Bluetooth phone for GPRS connection to Internet.
Here are some pics.
Still in stage 2 (refining), but all works currently.* I can do updates from my driveway through my wireless connection.* I can watch movies with VLC, iTunes, Surf the Web with GPRS connection on my Bluetooth Phone, etc.
I claim first Mac Mini in a Land Rover!!!*