1993 Nissan 180SX Install:
'93 Nissan 180SX (SR20DET), 131KW At the Rear Wheels.
(sorry for quality used camera fone, and its highly compressed)
On to the CarPC
- CPU: Intel Pentium 3 500Mhz
- Memory: 384MB SD-RAM
- Hard Drive: 1x 40GB Seagate (soon to be upgraded)
- Video Card: nvidia 64MB Geforce MX440
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
- Screen: 7" Lilliput Touch Screen
- PSU: OPUS 150 Watt DC-DC Power Supply
- Front Stage: Focal Polyglass 130V2 w/ MB Quart Titanium Domed Tweeters
- Rear Stage: None ATM
- Sub Woofer: Rockford Fosgate 12" Punch 500RMS 4ohm DVC
- Amp 1: Alpine V12 MRV-T420 2 Channel Amplifier (128RMS Per Channel @ 4ohms)
- Amp 2: Alpine V12 MRD-M500 Accu-Class D Monoblock (609RMS @ 2 Ohms)
On to the Pics!!!
Things left to do:
External volume control knob with LED indicators
Keyboard rails so the keyboard can slide out and tilt out the glove box
USB hub somewhere at the front.
Get GPS up and running
iron out lil bugs.
the whole install isn't 100% complete we just need to fix up a few cosmetic things but its up and running and everything is working pretty much perfectly as far as i can tell!!
can't wait till its FULLY finished! my car looks like a junk yard inside! haha