Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: 1999 c5 corvette conv.

  1. #21
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,998
    which ones do you want?
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  2. #22
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    which ones do you want?
    Pics of the LCD screen would be cool since you got it professionally done

    At first I thought that you made the trunk out of wood. What material did you use on the bottom of the carpet?

  3. #23
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Pics of the LCD screen would be cool since you got it professionally done

    At first I thought that you made the trunk out of wood. What material did you use on the bottom of the carpet?
    it was all done by me...but i'm gonna kick you in the nutts next time i see you for accusing me of getting it professionally done!

    wait...that could be a compliment. maybe i'll post some in progress pics tomorrow.

    everything was built from mdf, 3/4" for the sub box and 1/2 for the amp rack.

    sending them now... 100% 1.5 mb
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  4. #24
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    it was all done by me...but i'm gonna kick you in the nutts next time i see you for accusing me of getting it professionally done!

    wait...that could be a compliment. maybe i'll post some in progress pics tomorrow.

    everything was built from mdf, 3/4" for the sub box and 1/2 for the amp rack.

    sending them now... 100% 1.5 mb
    Didn't you say you send them to a place to get painted/textured? That's what I mean

    As for the mdf: does it rattle a lot?

    And yeh, the pics are almost 1.5 megs Ooohh.... your speedo goes up to 200mph

  5. #25
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,998
    oh...heh, i thought you were saying that someone installed my computer system. I wont kick you in the nutts next time i see you. mdf doesn't rattle at all, it what is used in most prof. sub boxes. I have some time off from work, let me know if you want to stop by and i can show you exactly what i used.

    oh...my car can probably go up to 200mp but no way in hell I'll be going up to 200 mph
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  6. #26
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_fx
    oh...heh, i thought you were saying that someone installed my computer system. I wont kick you in the nutts next time i see you. mdf doesn't rattle at all, it what is used in most prof. sub boxes. I have some time off from work, let me know if you want to stop by and i can show you exactly what i used.

    oh...my car can probably go up to 200mp but no way in hell I'll be going up to 200 mph
    Maybe after school is over. You still got that PG amp? I've got a PG Octane-r 5.0:4.. I'd like to bridge it and run the rears from it. Then I'd need a amp for the main speakers, the front ones... and oh yeh... a sub amp

    Maybe its 200km/h

  7. #27
    Variable Bitrate SickVette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, Fl
    Posts
    325
    Damn...a kick in the nuts for pro install accusations. I wonder what you get if you call him gay? lol

    Scott.......first monitor and DVD drive will be here tomorrow. Going to order a couple more next week. Did I mention that I am working on a motorized 10" in the rear of my car? lol

  8. #28
    MySQL Error scott_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by SickVette
    Damn...a kick in the nuts for pro install accusations. I wonder what you get if you call him gay? lol

    Scott.......first monitor and DVD drive will be here tomorrow. Going to order a couple more next week. Did I mention that I am working on a motorized 10" in the rear of my car? lol
    haha...
    i really can't wait to see your install! even though a pro will be installing yours
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

    My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

  9. #29
    Variable Bitrate SickVette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, Fl
    Posts
    325
    That is true but without your help and influence I would still be stuck in the dark ages with a boring head unit.

    First parts arrived today for a customer's car. Going to start molding the monitor into the radio bezel later today.

  10. #30
    FLAC aoLhaTer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rohnert Park, CA
    Posts
    1,122
    Slick install Scott
    Cant wait to see it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •