Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: '04 Mazda RX-8

  1. #11
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    sum41's kind of like them. all it is is blink182 without the other bassist.

  2. #12
    Phillie Escalade182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,273
    and alittle more heavy and darker then blink.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    27
    i really like the pc mate.. damn nice heatsink good setup!

    like the case also..

  4. #14
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama (War Eagle!)
    Posts
    700
    Boxcar,

    Looks great! I have a silly question, but what front end is that, and is it natively embedding iGuidance with those buttons?

    Thanks and look forward to seeing additional pics of hte keyboard retraction. (i didn't see it in your pics gallery)

  5. #15
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by defsquad
    Boxcar,

    Looks great! I have a silly question, but what front end is that, and is it natively embedding iGuidance with those buttons?

    Thanks and look forward to seeing additional pics of hte keyboard retraction. (i didn't see it in your pics gallery)
    I'm running Road Runner w/ the Zots05 skin
    ( RR Skin - zots05 ) The color doesn't exactly match my car but it is by far the best skin I've used. I started to play with the skin but the learning curv was killing me and was just not my thing.

    The keyboard can be seen in a couple of pics. There is one that shows the cable extended in there somewere. I don't remeber who the user was on this forum but the idea for the retractable cable was taken from him. We got hit by a pretty good storm yesterday which only left me with my garage to take pics in, which was dark.
    Old project
    '04 Mazda RX-8 CarPC
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show-off-your-project/58601-04-mazda-rx-8-a.html

    New Project
    '09 Nissan Cube
    Saving and planning.

  6. #16
    Newbie railgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1
    Very Nice! I am going to start on my RX-8 after I do my wife's truck...gonna get some practice in there first. Any details on how dash piece was fabricated/modified? ie, did you use the one you had, did you get a replacement from junkyard/dealer? If so how much did you pay and do you have part number? Details on fabrication methods? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. The dash is exactly what I want to do to mine! Thanks again!

  7. #17
    FLAC SnyperBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,162
    Looks great Boxcar. I love these cars - if I could afford one, that'd be the car for me. Here's another pretty sweet RX8 install as well

    Rotary Rasp 2004 RX8
    www.mobile-effects.com

    Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

    Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

  8. #18
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    80
    Sorry been busy. Look at the bottom of the first post for pics of dash v2.0.

    http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=boxcar

    Parts should be coming in over the next couple of weeks for my mini-itx p-m based system
    Old project
    '04 Mazda RX-8 CarPC
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58601

    New Project
    '09 Nissan Cube
    Saving and planning.

  9. #19
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by railgunner
    Very Nice! I am going to start on my RX-8 after I do my wife's truck...gonna get some practice in there first. Any details on how dash piece was fabricated/modified? ie, did you use the one you had, did you get a replacement from junkyard/dealer? If so how much did you pay and do you have part number? Details on fabrication methods? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. The dash is exactly what I want to do to mine! Thanks again!
    pm me or email me if you're still around. Sorry about the seriously delayed response but I've been really busy for the last 3 months or so.
    Old project
    '04 Mazda RX-8 CarPC
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58601

    New Project
    '09 Nissan Cube
    Saving and planning.

  10. #20
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by SnyperBob
    Looks great Boxcar. I love these cars - if I could afford one, that'd be the car for me. Here's another pretty sweet RX8 install as well

    Rotary Rasp 2004 RX8
    Thank you SnyperBob. Rotary Rasp is a good guy. I've met up w/ him a couple of times and got to see his setup first hand. Nice setup for sure.
    Old project
    '04 Mazda RX-8 CarPC
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58601

    New Project
    '09 Nissan Cube
    Saving and planning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Mazda 6 console skin
    By DiNASTY in forum RR Skins No Longer Supported
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:06 AM
  2. 2005 Mazda 3 GT Install
    By Cocoman in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 06:59 PM
  3. Brandon Mazda Meet: (March 19th 2005)
    By Cyber_Drone in forum MP3Car Gatherings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 09:52 AM
  4. 04 Titan Install
    By Troy McClure in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
  5. Mazda and more car auto products
    By ToxicPoison in forum General MP3Car Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2001, 02:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •