Well - these are exclusive pics ( well at least untill I get round to updating my own site lol )
Its up and running but I want to add some more features which ios why the cables are not in place.
Once finished I'm going to look at what I can do further as 3 & 4 have been evolutionary rather than revolutionary which pretty much sums the scene up at the mo.
Any way - enjoy - will update soon more...
A Black Voom case, Via 12000 & 512mb Memory from Cartft.com
. You'll also see the mini-box.com
Notice the extra LED for the hard drive - thought that was needed my self
The Voom case in situ - need to sort the cabling - as I said not finished
A View of my new screen from Customcarcomputers
The screen in use ( which I'm impressed with so far )
The screen closed. Modded the steel me text plate with a few sprays of matching dash paint - blends the unit in nicley.
More info here & here on my site.
• VIA EPIA MII 12000 LVDS Motherboard
• 512MB DIMM of PC3200 memory
• 40GB Western Digital 7200RPM 2.5in HDD
• Creative Labs Sound Blaster MP3+ (USB external)
• M2-ATX intelligent PSU
• Black Voom Case
• 7” touch-screen VGA/s-video compatible monitor
• TMC RDS GPS & Bluetooth for Live Internet on the move