Running Roadrunner with MapMonkey.
I must thank Srcstc (Rich) (http://www.mybimmer.net) for his support through out my project not to mention his great looking bezel. He has been an inspiration to me and many others in this forum.
- EIPA-13000 Mini-ITX motherboard with 1GB RAM, 40GB slim HD,
- OPUS 120W case
- OPUS 15W Point of Load
- Panasonic CW-8124-B Slim DVD CDR drive
- Sirius SIR-ALP1 with Mitch's RS-232 interface card
- Hauppauge WinTV Model 401
- Xenrac 7" TSV Touchscreen LCD monitor
- BMW e46 bezel from http://www.mybimmer.net
- M-Audio Firewire Audiophile external sound
- Global Sat BR-355 Water-Proof Serial GPS Receiver - SiRF Star III
- Rolf's RS-232 IBUS controller
- Belkin 802.11g USB WIFI adapter
- Tokslink to Coax covertor
- Soundgate AVM44 channel line driver
- Peripherals Electronics SVEN4
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 hubs
- 16 and 8 line European connection terminals (RadioShack)
- Dave Navone Amp pop eliminator, N-66A
- Industrial Velcros from Home Depot
- Windows XP professional
My 2001 330ci with 114K miles of joy.
BEFORE and AFTER pictures:
Running Windows XP professional on my car PC:
View my worklog... I dare you... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/worklogs/77267-2003-audi-a4-worklog-puffs-ride.html
Carputer Progress [||------------------] 10%
WOW those are some REALLY nice pics!!!