Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: Infiniti G35 Coupe install Ver 4.0

  1. #11
    Raw Wave kickercivic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,031
    thank you very much. I am ordering one.lol

  2. #12
    FLAC ppgt94's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,352
    I think I'm ordering one too. Seems like a very good compromise. I have little experience with these super-small sensor cams but I wouldn't have expected that type of night visability with one of the bulky IR equiped backup cams. That amount of noise [grain] is very acceptable (to me - at that price) and expected at that level of photo-sensitivity. Seems better than cutting a big ol' hole in my bumper. I wonder how it will hold up in bad weather? Snow, ice? Can you give us some details on the durability chriowolf?

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate pepsibobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kaiserslautern Germany
    Posts
    648
    and you said that when you back up it changes to each specific input, is that only possible on a automatic car?
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

  4. #14
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    Very well done! This is how I'd like my setup to be, excellent job... Wow... I cant applaud you enough!!!!!!!

  5. #15
    Low Bitrate Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    72
    Thanks for sharing the pics! I think I'm in to buy one as well.

  6. #16
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgt94
    I think I'm ordering one too. Seems like a very good compromise. I have little experience with these super-small sensor cams but I wouldn't have expected that type of night visability with one of the bulky IR equiped backup cams. That amount of noise [grain] is very acceptable (to me - at that price) and expected at that level of photo-sensitivity. Seems better than cutting a big ol' hole in my bumper. I wonder how it will hold up in bad weather? Snow, ice? Can you give us some details on the durability chriowolf?
    nice find!

  7. #17
    Newbie CADILLAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    22
    how did u wire it to change when u back up? dose the screen have to only have to inputs? and what input is the camiria runing on? s-vide rca.....
    California here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CarPutter worklog http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...d=1#post859361

  8. #18
    FLAC
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by CADILLAC
    how did u wire it to change when u back up? dose the screen have to only have to inputs? and what input is the camiria runing on? s-vide rca.....
    Xenarc screen have a "video 2" input and the xenarc automatically switches to the backup camera when it receives power so he is getting the power from the reverse lights so when he is in reverse the lights go on, it powers the camera and send the signal to the xenarc to switch to that video input...
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

    Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case


  9. #19
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
    Xenarc screen have a "video 2" input and the xenarc automatically switches to the backup camera when it receives power so he is getting the power from the reverse lights so when he is in reverse the lights go on, it powers the camera and send the signal to the xenarc to switch to that video input...
    YEH, What he said.That is exactly what I did. I should have made it clear in my original post. The ability to automatically switch was one of the reasons I got the Xenarc TSV.I have had the cam for about 2 months and have had no problems. The only thing I had to do was focus teh cam by removing the lense adn twisting it into focus. Teh instruction that come with the cam have no mention on how to focus, but it was not too hard to figure out.

  10. #20
    Newbie iamfico's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pemberton, NJ
    Posts
    40
    your car/install is sex.... i'd hit it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Motorized LCD for G35 Coupe
    By imi1232000 in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro install
    By mpquattro in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. Infiniti G35 coupe install version 2.0
    By chirowolf in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:57 PM
  4. iPod in Infiniti G35
    By kloh in forum Show off your project
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:34 PM
  5. Infiniti G35, 7" Xenarc Install, How-To Doc
    By god_of_cpu in forum LCD/Display
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •