I love the green skin for this install ;o)
The red is to strong
Finally I'm posting a few pictures of my carputer. It's running reliably like this for about 8-9 months now.
- Copilot v9 for navigation
- Frodoplayer with separate day and night skins
- SVEN4 to connect Audigy 2 ZX to Harman Kardon amp (I know, volume is low; solution coming soon (keyword: TDA7053A)
- Carpcpro power controller
- Laptop in the trunk (trunk pictures coming later)
- Steering wheel buttons are integrated through hacking the I-bus (vol up/down, next/prev song, switch between apps, mute/pause)
Thanks. Red skin gets activated automatically at night, and is showing too bright than actual in the picture above. Without this monochrome red skin, the screen is too bright & distractive for nighttime driving.
Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!
Do you have pictures of your rear install?
CTF-H, Janus VA Case, AsusµATX M2N-VM,AMD Dual-Core 5000, Hitachi 7200 2,5", Carnetix 1240, Hifonics Zeus, Alpine Class-A 3558, Eton 16, Eton 13 Center, Eton 12" Eton 12-680/62 HEX
most front ends, have a time that you set in the options, that changed the skin depending on whatever time you have it set atOriginally Posted by pepsibobby
no pics of the actual PC!?
get some pics of the PC up here!
Sooo, how are the pics of the rest of the system coming?
waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.
There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks!!!
cant wait to see more pics. I am about to do the same thing in my 325
2003 E46 BMW
Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
Everything is for sale.
hi, trying to wire my 235xi. where does black grd. wire from sven4 go? thanks.