2000 Jetta GLX - Part 1
Hi everyone, this is my First installation, please let me know what you think:
- Via Blaxtream TC-1000 with 1 Ghz CPU, 266 Bus (DDR), VGA card, Sound Card and Lan Card on board.
- Memory: 512MB DDR RAM
- Hard Drive; 40 GB Hard Drive-5400 RPM and 8 M Cache
- DVD Drive & CD/RW
- Bluetooth on Board
- Intelligent power control with voltage input of 7V -24 V.
- Power Consumption: 30-48 W
- 4 USB ports: 2 in the front and 2 in the back
- Automatically shut down with 20 second delay: when the power of automobile is switched off, the computer is automatically shut down and it has 20 seconds delay to switch off the power supply for the computer.
- Dimension: W 6 7/8" X D 7 1/2" X H 2"
- Lilliput GL701-TV/C/T :
- 7-Inch 15:9 Wide Screen In-Dash TFT-LCD Touchscreen VGA Monitor
- In-Dash mount, motorized
- Adjusting vertical angle
- Touchscreen: USB interface
- Universal TV tuner: PAL/NTSC
- FM radio
- 4-track 45W audio amplifier
- 2 videos incl. one for rearview system display.
- PAL/NTSC color system
- High resolution- Display up to 1024x768 (H x V)
- VGA input (15 pin D-SUB)
- On Screen Display Control (Multi-language)
- Full function infrared remote control
- 2 RCA video inputs, Audio input
- Speaker (for video mode) built-in
- Backlight control available
- Hard Drive 80GB USB
- XM Radio
- Remote Control Card Size
- Mini TV Antena
- GPS Slim
- System: Windows XP Pro
- Front Face: RoadRunner
- Skin: Alpine
- GPS: iGuidence 3.0
2000 Jetta GLX - Part 2
Very nice set up RobertoLV, congratulations. Where did you get your tiny keyboard? Can you tell me what model it is? Do you really think it's safe to hide it under money?
wow, i'm loving that tiny keyboard...where did you buy that??!
It's not a tiny keyboard. It's just a really big dollar. :tard:
Originally Posted by ACleanSC4
Hi, Thanks for your comments,
Big dollar?? hehehe, nice observation, I bought the Mini Keyboard in Fry's Computer, $25 Dollars, no bad.
I have a little problem with the Internal Bluetooth, in ocassion detect my GPS and PDA and another ocassions nothing, very bad, I'll buy a USB Bluetooth.
Originally Posted by RobertoLV
If you're near the San Fernando Valley, I've got a brand new Slim Bluetooth Dongle for sale for $12.
Lemme know if you want it and you're close by.
Looks nice, but why do you have the ground loop isolator?
A ground loop isolator is not a fix for ground loops, it is simply a tool to help you find where they are so you can fix them. Now that you know which component is causing the noise, you should reground it to a different point that won't cause a voltage differential between the ground points. Then you will have no more noise, and no more ground loop isolator.
Awesome, dude!!! Where in Mexico are you from?
Well I use the ground loop isolator to XM Radio, becuase before to use the XM Radio Give a very bad Noise when I runned my car, so this ground loop isolator is so easy to connect One side is the RED and WHITE Input, the Other Side RED and WHITE Output, NO POWER CONNECT and NO MORE NOISE, is excellent.
Originally Posted by spoonraker
@ Chomo , México D.F. ¡a Web-O!