* Use ASIO to allow you to use VST plugin effects.
* More Advanced Equalizer - parametric or up to 61 bands of adjustment
* Crossovers and filtering to run an active crossover system dividing the audio frequencies and sending them to specific speakers.
* Time Alignment to delay sound
coming from different speakers in different locations, but make it appear as if the sound is coming from a central location or more realistic soundstage.
* RTA or Real Time Analyzer helps you smooth out the frequency response of your system by measuring the response with a microphone and software
to aid in adjusting your EQ.