DigitalMods(TM) are the way in which you can add additional functionality to StreetDeck.
DigitalMods can be created with the StreetDeck development enviornment that is included with every copy of StreetDeck, including the trial version. More information on creating DigitalMods can be found on the StreetDeck Developers Table of Contents
Official StreetDeck DigitalMods
The following are DigitalMods created by StreetDeck.com.
* Weather Forecast based on your GPS Location
* In depth information about the satellites your GPS location is based off of
The following are DigitalMods created and uploaded by other StreetDeck users.
Although now a helpful historical list of previous DigitalMods created and posted, all of the files hosted have been temporarily moved over to the Official Streetdeck forum athttp://www.streetdeck.com/Forum
in the Digital Mods and Updates section.
* Auto Night Mode/Gamma Control
* Find points of interest using Google Maps
* GPS Gas Price
* Volume Auto Hide
* Nav Zoom Auto Hide
* Weather 2.0
* Find points of interest using Google Maps(New version)
* Virtual Earth Cache Builder DigitalMod
* Destinator Mapping solution DigitalMod
(website reports it has been removed)
* Simple Easy Clock v1.1
* Weather in Metric units (Celsius)
* Sync computer clock with GPS
* Get movie times on the go
* Simple calendar
Uploading your own DigitalMods
Please see the rules for adding a DigitalMod to this page here