* Connect with your car's OBD-II
, J-1850, CAN
, or Consult
interface and display real-time data from On-Board Diagnostics
* Pull and clear error codes immediately.
* Find 0-60, 0-100, 60-0, 100-0, 1000', 1/8 mi, and 1/4 mi times (Use GPS to mark ideal performance testing
* Find vehicle horsepower and torque
* View live data with graphs of fuel injector pulse widths, knock adjustments, O2 sensors, etc
* Additional hardware
modules (accelerometers and gyros) can be used with OBD data to derive and record cornering and handling performance for chassis tuning.