Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 146

Thread: [Release] iGLaunch v3

  1. #131
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    348
    Oleel, I'm don't know what your algorithm looks like, but what I have working is:

    1. Find the handle to the "intellanav..", "iguidance" window
    2. find the process id for that handle
    3. enumerate the windows
    4. find window with the same processid
    5. use that handle to get the handle for the window with "Button", "OK"
    6. sendmessage to childwindowex
    etc. etc.

    You're way more experienced than I am, but along with a timer, I found that this works 100% of the time since it finds the proper window to the send the wm_keydown message to. If you have it coded this way, I'll just go back to sticking my head in the dirt.

    Thanks for all of your hard work.

  2. #132
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Chita79
    anyone here tried embedding in road runner yet?
    Just change the directory of iG to iGLaunch and change the window name from iGuidance to iGLaunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRWeside
    Oleel, I'm don't know what your algorithm looks like, but what I have working is:

    1. Find the handle to the "intellanav..", "iguidance" window
    2. find the process id for that handle
    3. enumerate the windows
    4. find window with the same processid
    5. use that handle to get the handle for the window with "Button", "OK"
    6. sendmessage to childwindowex
    etc. etc.

    You're way more experienced than I am, but along with a timer, I found that this works 100% of the time since it finds the proper window to the send the wm_keydown message to. If you have it coded this way, I'll just go back to sticking my head in the dirt.

    Thanks for all of your hard work.
    I posted my algorithm

    But yeh, I need a bit more effective way to get that window

  3. #133
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516

  4. #134
    ddn
    ddn is offline
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    295
    I'm having trouble with iGLaunch being inconsistent embedding into RR. Sometimes it doesn't get the OK, and all hell breaks loose. This could probably be fixed by up'ing the delay, but the border removal is also flakey. If I launch outside of RR it removes the borders, within RR most of the time the bottom borders stick around.

    Any ideas?

  5. #135
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by ddn
    I'm having trouble with iGLaunch being inconsistent embedding into RR. Sometimes it doesn't get the OK, and all hell breaks loose. This could probably be fixed by up'ing the delay, but the border removal is also flakey. If I launch outside of RR it removes the borders, within RR most of the time the bottom borders stick around.

    Any ideas?
    Use SKINbedder. Link in my sig.

  6. #136
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    So...have we figured out a reliable way of doing this yet.?? 0l33l
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  7. #137
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    The only way that i found that would work everytime would be to have iGL open the routishandler(works everysingle time) to deal with the nag screen...

    the only prob with this is that for some reason it closes soon after...

    Other than that it looks great...
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  8. #138
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue ZX3
    The only way that i found that would work everytime would be to have iGL open the routishandler(works everysingle time) to deal with the nag screen...

    the only prob with this is that for some reason it closes soon after...

    Other than that it looks great...
    Use SkinBedder.

    New version is goign to be released soon if I figure out this damn bug

  9. #139
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    well...i'd say how ever routishandler handles it is how you should cause it(RH) seems to work...??
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

  10. #140
    The Curator
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Blue ZX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago area,IL
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    Use SkinBedder.
    haven't tried this yet...thought that is was something slightly diff...maybe i guessed wrong..
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

    Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

    DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

    My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

    "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Razr V3 Volume Hack!!!
    By Cheekz185 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 11:56 PM
  2. Phonecontrol and Motorola v3
    By kyrenia in forum PhoneControl
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:49 AM
  3. used one week unlocked Motorola Black V3 Razr
    By Cartunes in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 09:49 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 09:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •