Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 126

Thread: [Release] iGSkinner BETA 1

  1. #91
    Raw Wave lostreception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,806
    ok im still trying to embed properly in RR. coudlds omeone post the inis for iGLaunch and iGSkinner. not sure but i keep having difficulty it works once then it doesnt i hange the window names then it works etc .. thanks alot
    .______
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    ._________
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

    LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

    GPSGasoline- Rewriting

    Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

    iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

    CarPCNetwork

  2. #92
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by lostreception
    ok im still trying to embed properly in RR. coudlds omeone post the inis for iGLaunch and iGSkinner. not sure but i keep having difficulty it works once then it doesnt i hange the window names then it works etc .. thanks alot
    are you using iGLaunch to launch iGSkinner? i think iGlaunch has been replaced by iGSkinner... just use iGSkinner...

    I noticed that iGSkinner hangs in the taskbar after you close RR... this may be the cause of that... it isnt closing when it gets the close command from RR... I dont really ever close RR, so it doesnt bug me that much, I use hibernation, so it just stays in RR, and if it works once, thats all I need, cause it just stays put...
    e46|700tsv 2005 model|sb51g xpc2.4ghz opus 150|I-bus|XM Direct&cables | slim slot USB DVD-cdrw|Hawking 54g|iGuidance 2.1-HoluxGPS
    sold it all... :-(


    Coming Soon - 2007 BMW 335i UMPC install

  3. #93
    Variable Bitrate BMVEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia, CANADA.... eh!
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by RiXst3r
    are you using iGLaunch to launch iGSkinner? i think iGlaunch has been replaced by iGSkinner... just use iGSkinner...

    I noticed that iGSkinner hangs in the taskbar after you close RR... this may be the cause of that... it isnt closing when it gets the close command from RR... I dont really ever close RR, so it doesnt bug me that much, I use hibernation, so it just stays in RR, and if it works once, thats all I need, cause it just stays put...
    Off topic, but what P4 system (mainboard) are you using?

  4. #94
    Raw Wave lostreception's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by RiXst3r
    are you using iGLaunch to launch iGSkinner? i think iGlaunch has been replaced by iGSkinner... just use iGSkinner...

    I noticed that iGSkinner hangs in the taskbar after you close RR... this may be the cause of that... it isnt closing when it gets the close command from RR... I dont really ever close RR, so it doesnt bug me that much, I use hibernation, so it just stays in RR, and if it works once, thats all I need, cause it just stays put...


    yup now it works thanks a ton
    .______
    | '_ |__\___
    [(o)|___(o)] XB
    ._________
    | I__I I_I|_\__I
    [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

    LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

    GPSGasoline- Rewriting

    Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

    iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

    CarPCNetwork

  5. #95
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by BMVEE
    Off topic, but what P4 system (mainboard) are you using?
    It's a shuttle sb51g
    e46|700tsv 2005 model|sb51g xpc2.4ghz opus 150|I-bus|XM Direct&cables | slim slot USB DVD-cdrw|Hawking 54g|iGuidance 2.1-HoluxGPS
    sold it all... :-(


    Coming Soon - 2007 BMW 335i UMPC install

  6. #96
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx
    Any chance of making those buttons semi, or completely transparent?

    Michael
    I'll hopefully get something like that when the skin code arrive. But I doubt that that will happen... I'd need to rewrite the whole component
    Quote Originally Posted by RiXst3r
    ok, tested it... the nag removal was perfect! every time.

    only problem is that it doesnt embed right when fullscreen... its not tall enough... i attacted a screenshot.
    *updates RR*

    I get it fully working in fullscreen. I can't really pinpoint your problem though because I can't replicate it. What OS are you using? Are you using themes? Maybe I just need to make the nudging customizable. Does it also do the same thing when you launch it without RR?

  7. #97
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Oh yeh... I checked out why it was in the system tray. I guess RR doesn't quit the nav app It just makes it invisible when you quit

  8. #98
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    I'll hopefully get something like that when the skin code arrive. But I doubt that that will happen... I'd need to rewrite the whole component
    *updates RR*

    I get it fully working in fullscreen. I can't really pinpoint your problem though because I can't replicate it. What OS are you using? Are you using themes? Maybe I just need to make the nudging customizable. Does it also do the same thing when you launch it without RR?
    It does the same thing if I run it full screen by itself, outside of RR, even on a fresh boot... I have XP Media Center 2005... which is just xp sp2 with dx9c and a different theme...

    is it because I am running actual native 800x480?
    e46|700tsv 2005 model|sb51g xpc2.4ghz opus 150|I-bus|XM Direct&cables | slim slot USB DVD-cdrw|Hawking 54g|iGuidance 2.1-HoluxGPS
    sold it all... :-(


    Coming Soon - 2007 BMW 335i UMPC install

  9. #99
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by RiXst3r
    It does the same thing if I run it full screen by itself, outside of RR, even on a fresh boot... I have XP Media Center 2005... which is just xp sp2 with dx9c and a different theme...

    is it because I am running actual native 800x480?
    Are the title bars smaller or something?
    What would happen if u used the normal XP theme??

  10. #100
    Maximum Bitrate wysocki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    467
    Ok, 2.5 works for me in RR now! It still leaves iGSkinner in the taskbar when I exit but that's no big deal. However, I still have the status bar along the bottom of iGuidance, I thought iGSkinner got rid of that???

    Also, why have any buttons at all on iGSkinner? I'm using RR so can't I just control iG with the RR commands on a skin? If so, how can I get iGSkinner with no buttons on it (the existing ones take up way too much space).
    Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] SKINbedder BETA 2.99999
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 04:38 AM
  2. [Release] SKINbedder v2
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:01 AM
  3. [Release] iGSkinner BETA 3.9.5
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 03:40 PM
  4. [Release] SKINbedder 1.0
    By RPM_VR4 in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 05:03 AM
  5. [RELEASE] NMC 0.7 BETA 2 -> introducing ACTIONS and NCS !
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •