Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 126

Thread: [Release] iGSkinner BETA 1

  1. #31
    Constant Bitrate Cobelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    141
    Initially I was having problems in rr. Both would fight over the routis window and the results were usually not pretty. To fix this, change WINDOW_TITLE to ROUTISGPS and tell RR to look for the ROUTISGPS window. That way rr embeds skinner and skinner embeds routis and everyone is happy.

    - Cobelli

  2. #32
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobelli
    Initially I was having problems in rr. Both would fight over the routis window and the results were usually not pretty. To fix this, change WINDOW_TITLE to ROUTISGPS and tell RR to look for the ROUTISGPS window. That way rr embeds skinner and skinner embeds routis and everyone is happy.

    - Cobelli
    Good thing that I put in the title change feature

  3. #33
    Constant Bitrate Cobelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    141
    I figured that was your intent, but its not something most people think to do.

  4. #34
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobelli
    I figured that was your intent, but its not something most people think to do.
    True

    Damn, if I had some XML code then I'd do the skin part

  5. #35
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    ol33l, can you do some on-screen-magnification in your app to magnify certain areas of the screen, such as the speedo/destination area, as well as the next maneuver area with the arrows?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #36
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    ol33l, can you do some on-screen-magnification in your app to magnify certain areas of the screen, such as the speedo/destination area, as well as the next maneuver area with the arrows?
    Ummm... don't really know

    I probably could (take a screenshot, and cut out certain sections and paste them back in magnified), but that's for a way later version. First I gotta get the XML code to actually skin the damn thing.

  7. #37
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    I was thinking kinda how the on-screen magnfiers work in Windows and FrodoPlayer, just instead of moving it around, it would always focus in on just certain coordinates.. just my non-programmer $.02

  8. #38
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Regardless, thanks for all your hard work =) I'll be using iGuidance instead of D3 in the car now because of your app. =)

  9. #39
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    I was thinking kinda how the on-screen magnfiers work in Windows and FrodoPlayer, just instead of moving it around, it would always focus in on just certain coordinates.. just my non-programmer $.02
    That maginfier focuses on your cursor. I don't see how you can have your cursor at 2 locations at once
    Quote Originally Posted by tj!2k4
    Regardless, thanks for all your hard work =) I'll be using iGuidance instead of D3 in the car now because of your app. =)
    Yay

    I'll try to add iG v2.1 support today

  10. #40
    Raw Wave tj!2k4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,294
    Quote Originally Posted by 0l33l
    That maginfier focuses on your cursor. I don't see how you can have your cursor at 2 locations at once
    Well, I meant that works something like that. Anyway, I'll shut up now and let you do your thing.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] SKINbedder BETA 2.99999
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 04:38 AM
  2. [Release] SKINbedder v2
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:01 AM
  3. [Release] iGSkinner BETA 3.9.5
    By 0l33l in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 03:40 PM
  4. [Release] SKINbedder 1.0
    By RPM_VR4 in forum SkinBedder
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 05:03 AM
  5. [RELEASE] NMC 0.7 BETA 2 -> introducing ACTIONS and NCS !
    By netsuo in forum NeoCar Media Center
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •