The new version of Enicar is available to download on http://www.enitalp.net
For more information on Enicar report to the website or on the main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html
What's new in this version (full report on the website).
- Added loading of SHUFFLE, SIRIUS buttons
- Added Support for sirius page display
- Read general.ini in skin dir to at least read the skin size, so now i support skin that are not in 800x600 ;p
- Support of background in skin
- Change use of GDI for GDI+
- Totaly support of transparency.
- Icon are back in the file list and now they are FAST !
- Fix a bug in label, they were sending information to flash even when it was not needed. And now label are initialized at the start of a page and not after the first redraw. That could generated a little bug in the display during a small amount of time, showing incorrect information.
- Much better looking Slider still have some bug left
- Changed way button are drawn. Works better with transparency.
- Added support of loading of ton of button & label to be able to load shock v3 skin without error.
- Added support of SETVAR & SETVARBYCODE, no execution for the instant.
- Support for "LOAD MySkin.skin" command
- Implemented AUDIOTRACK Label. Make it same as TRACKNAME as Enicar support video playing in another page
- If Pressing PREV or PREV2 during the first 5 secs of a media (video or audio) go to previous track, else it goes to start of track.
- Fix Crash with current song playing, reset it when changing playlist.
- Bug fix : video window start at the away pos and not behind the skin.
- Fix and improve the fast loading skin with GDI+
This version is a transition, i've made a lot of change internaly to be able to support more skin from RR.
I've work a lot with the excellent Shock v3.0 skin. There are still a lot of bugs with this skin. but it's a step in the correct direction.
The lightning speed loading have been improved. For example the Shock v3.0 skin now completly load in memory in 1/10th of a second (on my work computer), but GDI+ seems more slow to load it in normal way. I will have to adress it later but with the fast loading mode you will have to load it that way only one time.
The memory usage have been also optimized. It was not a problem but it's a benefit of my recent change. The executable also change size, half from the previous version.
man this is so slow
2nd boot took 0.171 plz fix:lol::lol::lol:
Heheh but the first one took to many for my taste :sick:. And the second one i'm pretty sure half of the time is took by the log file. :dance:
Originally Posted by FUBAR_NZL
This program is coming along great. Keep up the good work.
can you make it so we can use the IPHONE SKIN and the FU skin by CDR
Yes, FU skin PLEASE! by far the best skin in my opinion.
I need to check those skins. I still have a few problems on my current test skin, fixing those problems will benefit to all skins. When my actual test skin will work well i could change for one of those.
i did the Shock skin but the font and GDI is all mess up. You can see letter overlaying each other.
Yeah i still have a problem with the label text. Working on that, will be fix in the next version.
Originally Posted by tn6478
what skins are available for this? i couldnt find any on your site