Enhancements to Winamp LCD Plugin
For those interested, i recently developed some enhancements on the great Markus Zehnder's Winamp LCD Plugin. Here is the liste of things added :
- Added a 10 Band customizable equalizer to the menu.
- New Output variable : Volume bar.
- New Output variable : realtime CPU Use.
- New Output variable : realtime Memory Use.
- New Output variable : a little spinning top to display playing status.
- Temporary displays volume bar when volume changes.
- Added 'Play All' in player settings menu, to enqueue all playlists.
- Added 'Browse' in player settings menu, to browse all dirves for a particular song or playlist.
- BugFix : Key handling (block key if bound in plugin)
- BugFix : Corrected a little spectrum analyser bug
- Now retrieves playlists only 1 time at initialisation rather than each time when selecting 'Playlists menu'.
- (T2) Pause and Stop Sets do not periodically rotate as other sets
- (T2) Browser is now controlled by Up/Down/Left/Righ key assignements which allows going back in directory tree
- (T2) BugFix : T1 was not working on Win9x because of the PDH API. Now there is a W9x version, which doesn't have the CPU and Memory Use output variables.
- (T3) Equalizer now has a much better vertical layout
- (T3) Equalizer can be enabled/disabled from menu
- (T3) Now the state displays in realtime in menu when enabling/disabling equalizer, shuffle or random
- (T3) New key binding : Go to next/previous letter in menu
- (T3) New key binding : When pressing Next/Previous keys while in menu, you advance/go back 10 items in menu
- (T4) Equalizer displays on the whole screen (more than 2 lines)
- (T4) Equalizer bands can be adjusted by 1Db steps
- (T4) Ability to select multiple files to play in the browser
- (T4) Files are alphabetically sorted in browser
- (T4) New key binding : Select/unselect ALL file from a directory
- (T4) BugFix : Corrected spec analyzer and volume bars for LCDs that dont have block character on 0xFF code
- (T4) BugFix : Corrected bugs between spec analyzer and equalizer
I recently got contact with markus and we will soon join our efforts on this plugin.
My homepage for this plugin is http://www.poulpy.com/lcdplugin (Page is partially in French but you can download the english version of the plugin).
Let me know what you think of it
How do I get this Spectrum to Work?
Sounds cool, too bad I can't read French
Silver 1999 Nissan Pathfinder!
Completion: [*********-] 90%
Everything working! Mobile MP3s ROCK!
LEFT TO DO: Improve power on circuit, fix slow boot time
- 550mhz PIII on Abit BH6
- 128MB RAM
- 40x4 Backlit Character LCD
- 17 key numeric keypad - Repainted buttons
- 2.1GB laptop drive for OS
- 4.3GB drive for MP3s
http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/bombboyer/ Redesigned, new pics!
Markus will soon be integrating my code.
btw my site is partially in french but the plugin is in full english