Ok, here are mine.... feel free to copy, edit, whatever to make other lists...
1. Animated background available
2. Large buttons, no logo's (none, dada, not even in the corner. It can be on an "about" button)
3. Media controls on demand, meaning no play, pause, rew, ff, etc. keys visible. One button that calls them all up. Same with volume.
4. Full featured weather, including radar, forcast, temp, etc. Perfect would be GPS moving and automatic severe weather alerts.
5. "touch scrolling" music selection (Apple like)
6. 3D navigation mapping overlay(google earth, ms virtual earth, etc) independant of the navigation software used.
7. Intuitive interfaces for radio/hdradio/satradio, meaning presets, filtering by genre, location, etc.
8. Autoplaylist creation (weekend, most played, star rating, etc)
9. Fully programmable buttons (keystroke definitions for other control methods)
10. SW Button, Gesture, Voice (Intuitive voice, ie, "Play Michael Bolton" lol), and hardware button control.
11. Bluetooth phone with "smart program" features like contacts, numbers, etc. that are saved outside the phone linked. This allows certain contacts to be dialed regardless of what phone is paired.
12. GPS based volume control
13. Integrated traffic, detour inforation
14. Adjustable colors for background and buttons to match current guage lighting scheme.
I don't want to create "non-list" posts, so, by editing my original, I REALLY like this one (coffeejolts) .......
12. Can automatically link to specials and other information about local POIs. For example, if I see that a Six Flags is nearby, it should tell me if there is a two for one ticket offer going on right now. Or, it should tell me that the pizza joint up the road has a $1 off coupon. Or it should tell me that the Mexican joint on the left just got a "15/100" on its health inspection and I shouldn't eat there.