Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FrodoPlayer: More functionality screenies 10/16

  1. #1
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846

    FrodoPlayer: More functionality screenies 10/16

    More functionality screenies:

    Click Vis/info/art button..



    click on time....



    Click Vis/info/art button..



    Click Vis/info/art button..





    And coming soon to a theater near you...
    (Just testing)







    Now if I can just get my directory list working perfect...
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate SjLucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Hattiesburg, Mississippi
    Posts
    750
    if the skin wasnt so damn ugly... but Im lovin the features...
    Quote Originally Posted by menudude View Post
    thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

  3. #3
    Maximum Bitrate carabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    464
    ok, here's an idea that came to my mind today (dunno if anyone else has come with it).
    Recently i've come across a few mixes (trance mostly) that are stored in ONE .mp3 file. What i mean is there are about 15 songs, but all in one file. And many of these files have a .cue file along with them that has times when the next song starts playing. So here is the idea: it'd be very nice if you (Frodo) could include that in the player. The player would read the .cue file and treat the long mp3 file just the same as regular album on a cd. You'd be able to change the song just by pressing "Next"/"Previous" buttons, etc.
    So what do you think? Is it even possible?

    P.s. Damn, looks like the longest post i've ever had...
    Current Status: For Sale

    Specs
    - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
    - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
    - DeLorme GPS (sold)
    - Power Inverter (sold)
    - Pioneer HU (sold)

  4. #4
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by carabuser
    ok, here's an idea that came to my mind today (dunno if anyone else has come with it).
    Recently i've come across a few mixes (trance mostly) that are stored in ONE .mp3 file. What i mean is there are about 15 songs, but all in one file. And many of these files have a .cue file along with them that has times when the next song starts playing. So here is the idea: it'd be very nice if you (Frodo) could include that in the player. The player would read the .cue file and treat the long mp3 file just the same as regular album on a cd. You'd be able to change the song just by pressing "Next"/"Previous" buttons, etc.
    So what do you think? Is it even possible?

    P.s. Damn, looks like the longest post i've ever had...

    maybe later, I have enough on my hands at the moment
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  5. #5
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by SjLucky
    if the skin wasnt so damn ugly... but Im lovin the features...

    I'm not a graphics guru, make me a skin and I'll post shots of it
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  6. #6
    jol
    jol is offline
    FLAC jol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Mellansel, Sweden
    Posts
    1,299
    time remaining is a must

  7. #7
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by jol
    time remaining is a must

    just commenting ? or didn't see it ? (if so look up)
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  8. #8
    Maximum Bitrate carabuser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by frodobaggins
    maybe later, I have enough on my hands at the moment
    we'll be waiting -))

    and also, can we download the latest version of it?
    Current Status: For Sale

    Specs
    - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
    - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
    - DeLorme GPS (sold)
    - Power Inverter (sold)
    - Pioneer HU (sold)

  9. #9
    I'm sorry, and you are....? frodobaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ruston, LA
    Posts
    8,846
    Quote Originally Posted by carabuser
    we'll be waiting -))

    and also, can we download the latest version of it?
    not yet.. I have to fix a few bugs, and update the skinmaker code

    just finished updating the db code

    I want to get it in a better shape before release

    Frodo
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

  10. #10
    jol
    jol is offline
    FLAC jol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Mellansel, Sweden
    Posts
    1,299
    I saw it, it's some paranoia from the time I did some (very)basic dj:ing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •