Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: iGLaunch v2 - Routis/iGuidance Nag Remover + More

  1. #41
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Aurora, IL
    Posts
    392
    doesnt work for me, dont know why


    i have to click the dialog box of the nag screen as soon as it apears, then it highlights it and clicks the ok

    if i dont click the nag screen dialog box, it doesnt do anything.

  2. #42
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by theheel
    doesnt work for me, dont know why


    i have to click the dialog box of the nag screen as soon as it apears, then it highlights it and clicks the ok

    if i dont click the nag screen dialog box, it doesnt do anything.
    Did you configure it? What software are you using it with?

  3. #43
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Aurora, IL
    Posts
    392
    im using it with iguidance v2 and centrafuse. all i did was change in the config file, the G: to a C: because thats where the location of my iguidance is.

    didnt change the other stuff, because im using a serial gps (garmin 16a) and dont really need the gps out of hibernation. (does that matter)

  4. #44
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by theheel
    im using it with iguidance v2 and centrafuse. all i did was change in the config file, the G: to a C: because thats where the location of my iguidance is.

    didnt change the other stuff, because im using a serial gps (garmin 16a) and dont really need the gps out of hibernation. (does that matter)
    Hmmm... well, then I guess you should change "RECONNECTGPS" to "FALSE".

    Maybe a restart will help.

  5. #45
    Variable Bitrate NRGZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    407
    For some reason this doesn't work at all for me. Not even outside CF... it doesnt click on the OK at all. Anybody else have this problem ? :/
    Current Setup

    Nexus 7 Tablet
    Built in head unit
    Brutus 1500Watt Amp
    Two Boston 12" subs

    2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol


  6. #46
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by NRGZ28
    For some reason this doesn't work at all for me. Not even outside CF... it doesnt click on the OK at all. Anybody else have this problem ? :/
    Did you get v2.2?

  7. #47
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Aurora, IL
    Posts
    392
    after a complete format on my car pc and a reinstalation of of everthing

    i got it to work outside of Centrafuse. but within centrafuse it doesnt, i still have to click the ok manually.

    i am using v 2.2

  8. #48
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    North Aurora, IL
    Posts
    392
    lol, nevermind got it to work,

    i forgot to set it in centrafuse to open the launch program you made

  9. #49
    My Village Called 0l33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by theheel
    lol, nevermind got it to work,

    i forgot to set it in centrafuse to open the launch program you made
    glad its working *wipes off sweat*

  10. #50
    Maximum Bitrate d_sellers1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    856
    I remember v1 of the nag remover. It worked great. Can't wait to give this one a try. Thanks.

    Derek
    Progress [||-------]
    View my Worklog to see some of my progress.
    Downgraded Progress - Starting with another car... 09/13/06

Similar Threads

  1. iGLaunch - Routis/iGuidance Nag Remover
    By 0l33l in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 01:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •