Will never be DONE! There is always something to add
VIA EPIA SP13000,1GB DDR,80Gb 2.5” SATA HDD,8" Xenarc LCD with t/s,Linksys Bluetooth,Logitech wireless trackball,OBDII,RearView wide angle cam,XM radio,2 Wifi external antennas, Frodo,Navivoice
@All: New Version! Capture!.zip
And for your convenience: DualCapture.zip
This includes two instances of Capture!, one preconfigured for the front-camera and one for the rear-camera. You have to configure your desired paths, codecs, videodevices and every other thing for each instance seperately.
Here are the changes I made in this version:
- Changed the timestamp in the avi-filename to "CarPC 2006-10-15.avi", so the files are always sorted correctly in your explorer after filename.
- Added a NotifyIcon in the systray. Clicking on it, will toggle the visibility of the Capture! window. Starting hidden does not work right now (I don't know why...)
- Added an option to auto align Capture! above the windows taskbar or to use the full height if the taskbar is hidden.
- Added an option to set the free space in pixels on top of Capture!. So your external program shortcut bar of your favourite carpc frontend can fit in there.
- Shortened the mainmenu text to fit two capture instances side by side on a 800x600 screen.
- Set the status lable to transparent so you can see more from your background image and all the infos are displayed.
Please report any bugs!
well this looks like a sweet piece of software... I'm gonna try it tomorrow...
I noticed reading through the thread that more ppl have asked about it, is there any other way to speed up the video then doing it afterwards... I've dreamed of filming my 13hr trip I take a couple of times each year to my parents and show it speeded up...
can u set the fps to something like 1 while recording and then afterwards set it to 25... the files should be a lot smaller since it only needs to save one each second instead of 25...
You can do that! No problem. Speed up your 1fps-video with VirtualDub afterwards. Takes only seconds to re-code your avi.can u set the fps to something like 1 while recording and then afterwards set it to 25... the files should be a lot smaller since it only needs to save one each second instead of 25...
You should start the software at least once before asking questions ;-)
Its in the menu of Capture!. You can set different fps rates from within the menu. Or edit the settings.ini manually. Your Webcam and the codec has to support the desired fps, otherwise you will get an error.
Anyone know why using two eyetoys (one front, second rear) causes my system to crash. Can use each seperately but not together. Dont know if its this app or just a general problem. Great app by the way.