Page 46 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1016
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: One-Click WebCam Recording!

  1. #451
    What can I say? I like serial. Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florence Yall, BFKY
    Posts
    2,684
    Here's what I last had: http://curioustech.home.insightbb.com/Capture.zip
    The GetSize is in VideoCapabilities.cs

  2. #452
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    219
    Got the PS3 eye working with now. For some reason it was half working. The ps3 eye demo application would work but the AMcap.exe that came with it and capture wouldn't recognize the device. Reinstalling solved that.
    Will try your last zip tomorrow.

    I guess flipping the GPS info will be needed if the image flipping occurs after the merge/overlay, right?

  3. #453
    Newbie Cameleon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    33
    Glad you got it working. From what I knew neither me nor Curiosity had changed anything to do with the device selection, so when I saw your post I was at a bit of a loss!

    Curiosity: I see in your Compass program, you have breadcrum trails. Would it be possible to add something like that to this app using the GPS filter? Not thought about how it would work, but would be cool if you could make it take up one of the corners or something.

  4. #454
    What can I say? I like serial. Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florence Yall, BFKY
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by silvi4000 View Post
    I guess flipping the GPS info will be needed if the image flipping occurs after the merge/overlay, right?
    Yes. Unless you wanted upside down text. I have to copy the frame (bottom-up) anyway, so figured I may as well add 3 more routines in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameleon View Post
    Curiosity: I see in your Compass program, you have breadcrum trails. Would it be possible to add something like that to this app using the GPS filter? Not thought about how it would work, but would be cool if you could make it take up one of the corners or something.
    I'll see what I can do. I don't really like the way I wrote that code. Truncating offscreen polygons and all that. I think I could only do it from the start of capture too, as it's hard to load and save data.

  5. #455
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    one thing..the time in the software is GMT? it is 3 hours behind here in greece a setting for that would be ok..or o setting to get the time from the system instead of GPS maybe?

  6. #456
    What can I say? I like serial. Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florence Yall, BFKY
    Posts
    2,684
    It's converted to local time using the system timezone and the format uses your locale settings.

  7. #457
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    Here's what I last had: http://curioustech.home.insightbb.com/Capture.zip
    The GetSize is in VideoCapabilities.cs

    I get the same compilation error after applying either of your last 2 zips.

  8. #458
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    It's converted to local time using the system timezone and the format uses your locale settings.
    ok i will check it out..but i am sure i have the correct timezone in the carpc..thanx
    EDIT: i checked it out the timezone is correct.. so there must be something wrong with this..
    the same happens to my vista notebook here and XP in the carpc!! (3 hours behind) this is strange!

  9. #459
    What can I say? I like serial. Curiosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florence Yall, BFKY
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by silvi4000 View Post
    I get the same compilation error after applying either of your last 2 zips.
    They're all the same zip. I used WinDiff to merge Cameleon's changes. The current files in there are:
    Capture.cs 4/24/2009 10:19 AM
    CaptureTest.cs 4/23/2009 7:52 PM
    VideoCapabilities.cs 4/23/2009 2:05 PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomader View Post
    ok i will check it out..but i am sure i have the correct timezone in the carpc..thanx
    EDIT: i checked it out the timezone is correct.. so there must be something wrong with this..
    the same happens to my vista notebook here and XP in the carpc!! (3 hours behind) this is strange!
    Did you get the one after I added local time conversion? It's only been 4 days.

  10. #460
    FLAC Nomader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameleon View Post
    Right, well this will keep you guys happy! (maybe)

    http://www.cingram1.plus.com/mp3car/...timate_0.1.zip

    You need to download xport and the GPS filter from Curiosity's site to get the GPS filter installed. Not sure what it will do if its not installed, I havent tried it! I though I would just get this out there so people can see what can be done. I am not a professional coder so dont expect any or all bugs to be fixed. I will try my best, but we may have to stick it on SourceForge or something to keep it moving. I have had problems when testing it going from preview to no preview to capture to no capture etc (trying to break it, it did break!). This mainly happens with preview with capture. Also to get turn off audio on preview, you need to click the setting and restart. Need to sort that really.

    Have fun
    i am using this one.. can't find another built version posted..

Similar Threads

  1. Recording (web)camera to carpc
    By DaKyy in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 08:59 AM
  2. iGuidance Recording
    By Cheekz185 in forum GPS
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:56 PM
  3. Routis click ok
    By johnnyutah36 in forum MediaCar
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 10:22 PM
  4. T-Mobile Internet
    By cavramair in forum Wireless Communications
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 03:53 AM
  5. Video camera for recording driving
    By MBL MIKE in forum Input Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 12:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •