I made changes to the filter about 3 or 4 times
The latest .exe is in this zip as well
It was tested with and without the filter, but you have to disable it in the ini to not use it.
I replaced the exe with the one in the zip above..it runs ok but you can not enter into the submenus..look the arrows are missing
but time works ok:)
EDIT: i tried the original version and time is ok..looks like it was the filter needed updating
Oh that's odd. Usually when there's an error every menu item is ghosted and the arrows are gone, like when I forget to plug the cam in. But this one works with all the cams I've tried. Did you get any errors at all?
yep this one ath the beginning. the cam works ok ..but i have no way to check if the audio is selected ok
Originally Posted by Curiosity
EDIT: ok fixed it.. i selected -1 in the config file for the audio device and it is ok now
EDIT2: Now it is not working again.. no matter what..the same error and the menus are gone
Oh that's my GetSize method again. I guess that's in DirectX.Capture.dll
Ok, I put that in the zip file (link above). Sorry, still getting used to this compiler.
Probably just easiest to stick everything in there :lol:
Haha, yeah. I wasn't thinking that far ahead. :)
redownloaded..and still the same error! :D
That's the right DLL for sure. Maybe there's another instance if it somewhere else.
Now that overlay is working we should try and merge all changes to build a new setup.
I tried to merge the files that have been posted but failed with the error I previously posted.