Originally Posted by lostreception
This is so sweet!!! I can't wait to give it a try!
You will make it so that mile can be converted in km, gallons in litres...right?
Man that thing is looken good
I will be releasing 2 versions of this one with miles one with kmOriginally Posted by Cris
What % complete is it you think?
ok so im reworking the code for optimization and the best way to store the database.
ran into a few problems but have worked most of the kinks out
i need some feedback on reminders
im going to make it remind based on 29 or less days remining till the event
and have it only pop up on the initial load of the program
once the event has expired the reminder will popup everytime you go to the main page ( i havent really figured if this would be too annoying )
im looking into a way to make it ignore the reminder once ignored for one full day
same will go for mileage within 500 miles or so
ill try to make this a customizable feature where you specify the amount
hmm what else
still working on some scaling issues but im contemplating making the apps native resolution 800X480 but i dont know if people will want to run it fullscreen (DEFINATELY NEED SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS)
thats about it
I haven't used this app yet but going on just common things these are my suggestions.
1. For reminders I won't do it for 29 days or less unless you're giving the user an option to tweak this. I'll make it 15 days or less. I really don't need to be reminded a month before I need maintenance.
2. If the event expires don't let it pop up again. It needs to be gone; of course unless you can make this an option. Personally, I wouldn't want it popping up over and over.
3. If you can let it pop up on the initial load but also give a quick way to check for upcoming events.
4. Same goes for the mileage
5. For screen resolution you best bet is to give the user an option. People use all sorts of different screen size with mostly being 800x600 for carpc. I may be wrong on this but again options are good.
Well that's what I suggest anyways. Good luck. Is there a beta version of this out?
All sounds good to meOriginally Posted by lostreception
posted a few pages back yesOriginally Posted by Civic03
on a side note the beta will give you a general feel ive made many changes since then