haven't play video since.
- Totaly rewrite the sound control code. Way much cleaner.
- Indicator Mute Done
- Fix a bug in bitmap display sometimes transparent.
- Label STATUS done
- Flash Label Transmission Done.
- Done some change in IG integration to be much safe.
- Album Art Label Done (mp3 & video, find the first jpeg in the media dir, if more than one jpg is found try to give the one with 'front' in the name)
If you have some idea to improve album art, say it. If you use a skin tell me so i could work more on compatibility with new skin.
Yeah it's EniCar and not RR, hard to tell the difference.
how do you sent up the weather page? i was unable to find an ini file anywhere...
i also noticed that the date/time is reading from a different time zone, and i havent found a way to change this.. anyway to set it to the localtime?
could you please make NCK 5 for Nav also.
IG3 was still crashing with v.04 in my car PC and not my desktop. The carpc OS was acting strange anyway so lastnight I reinstalled XP. Finished this morning hooked up a new usglobalsat bu-353 receiver and it still crashed IG3. Put the receiver on my desktop and it worked... but then I noticed that I did not have a sat connection. I moved the receiver, found a sat, and now my desktop pc crashes IG3 when I launch Enicar. So, it seems its not just the fact you have a receiver connected... it seems it is when the receiver is getting data from the sat. Can you verify this?