Looking forward to seeing a new version! Im nearing completion of my RR skin and would like to port it to your app because I like mplayer better than winamp. My skin is designed to be really fast as is so I really want to see it running on enicar.
PS post some new pics of that stang!
I would really like to know how you programmed a RR skin to control mplayer. I am working on the linuxICE project and want to port my skin over to nghost OR do what you did and write an application to use the skin to control mplayer. Do you think there will be another release of EniCar and/or maybe some documentation on its workings? Its a really nice app that could be one of the big players on the carPC hobby.
- GPS Receiver Data Acquire
- FIX : selection in bottom of playslist seems incorrect
- Optimize GPS Data Acquire
- Label GPSLat done
- Label GPSLon done
- Label GPSSpeed done
- Label GPSAlt done
- Label GPSHDG done
- Fix Some error in Brainz skin loading.
- Fix Some Error in Mobile-Tronics skin loading
- Fix Button draw on non full screen page.
- Fix at last font size to match VB one. very tricky. Stupid windows API.
- Added security for video playing while moving in .ini
- Started Lighning speed skin loading.
- Intern change in button command.
- Fix possible bad indicator state (non initialized variable)
- Added M2V file filter.
- Fix Many bug in label
- Fix window is now on top of taskbar
- List & PlayList item scrolling are now timed
- When in pause the current time flash (even in flash label)
- Added splashscreen (option of the skin)
- Remove code to put window on top of taskbar. can't make it work correctly with #@* iguidance popup window
- Add operation in progress while loading
- Finish Lighning speed skin loading. Load skin 10 times faster now!!
- Fix the bug that put the window in 1,0 instead of 0 0
- Video & Mp3 filelist cache
- Keep Pressing pressing more than 0.5sec a button enable action repeat if this button doesn't have a special press long action (ex: next become fast foward), 10 per second.
- Saving/loading/restoring current playlist
- Fix a bug in the audio playlist that doesn't reflect the selection the first time.
- Fix a bug in the audio playlist that doesn't scroll down if the current selection is outside the display at start.
On side of that i'm still working to totaly integrate the video & audio player in enicar, to be more & more responsivness and to permit audio visualisation. Long long task.
Ok after finding a software to edit some html very fast, finding how to use it, writing some page, uploading it : The web site is on (5 min version).
Is there some sort of special way to install this? I downloaded all of the versions on the website and each one gives me a different type of error. V0.08 just says starting optional GPS and doesn't do anything but hang on that black screen.
Started a FAQ page were item in INI file are explain. That could help you understand some new functionality of the past version.