Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 297

Thread: EniCar the RR Clone

  1. #261
    Constant Bitrate will_santana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro/Brasil
    Posts
    186
    why isn't this on the frontends section

    I've never seem this before. as far as i've been reading, the project is great!

    []s

  2. #262
    Confusion Master
    Auto Apps:loading...
    Enforcer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    If you go down to the woods today, You're sure of
    Posts
    14,622
    Quote Originally Posted by will_santana View Post
    why isn't this on the frontends section

    I've never seem this before. as far as i've been reading, the project is great!

    []s
    Depends on when the Mods/Admins decide it is worthy of having it's own forum.

  3. #263
    High Voltage blk02si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Motorcity
    Posts
    2,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looking good enitalp, this project deserves its own forum under the frontends!

    I feel honored that you decided to use my skin for further enicar development, now I'm assured compatibility with my setup!

    We are on the same page here from a development standpoint, slim, fast, and solid. If you need any type of skinning help on this project let me know, shock v4 is not far off and the code base is much more organized and (theoretically) faster than v3. If enicar will run shock v3 than it should run v4 without any changes.

    Again keep up the great work, im going to work on some documentation so I can get v4 out there.
    Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

    AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

  4. #264
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by blk02si View Post
    Looking good enitalp, this project deserves its own forum under the frontends!

    I feel honored that you decided to use my skin for further enicar development, now I'm assured compatibility with my setup!

    We are on the same page here from a development standpoint, slim, fast, and solid. If you need any type of skinning help on this project let me know, shock v4 is not far off and the code base is much more organized and (theoretically) faster than v3. If enicar will run shock v3 than it should run v4 without any changes.

    Again keep up the great work, im going to work on some documentation so I can get v4 out there.
    Perhaps i'm using your skin because it looks likes something i own



    For you skin, i think i will install a version of RR on my work PC to check some stuff. I don't see why i have problem. I've managed to load all the element, makes the navigation fully working but i have some clipping issue with some slider, text that are cut, and i have to figure out how to execute the setvar. And also i have to understand the use of the exit and stack of page. Definitivly i didn't understand anything to that thing. Nothing logical. Ho and a probleme with IG and the background picture that overlap IG.

    The only change i would have to made in your skin is the startup of IG by a button command.

  5. #265
    Maximum Bitrate NiSlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    508
    I'd be really keen to see Destinator supported
    I typically use Centrafuse due to it's easy installation and was turned off RR by it's seemingly over complicated setup, plus I HATE having to install winamp to use it.

    Centrafuse just seems a little too sluggish although it is quite well refined. This one looks promising!
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

  6. #266
    High Voltage blk02si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Motorcity
    Posts
    2,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Whats goin on NiSlo, are you still running my xpe distro? Im with you on the scrapping winamp for mplayer.


    enitalp, I would suggest reading the skin commands.txt file included with the roadrunner distribution. I have attached it for your reference. This will explain the syntax and function of the code you find in the .skin files.

    The reason your text is getting clipped is because you need the ISOPEUR font, its a condensed font. Or we will need to modify the skin code to have a larger display area for the new font.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

    AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

  7. #267
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by blk02si View Post
    Whats goin on NiSlo, are you still running my xpe distro? Im with you on the scrapping winamp for mplayer.


    enitalp, I would suggest reading the skin commands.txt file included with the roadrunner distribution. I have attached it for your reference. This will explain the syntax and function of the code you find in the .skin files.
    Thanks, this is my bed book already. I think i will send some correction i found so many stuff in skins that are not in this doc.

  8. #268
    High Voltage blk02si's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Motorcity
    Posts
    2,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    That doc does need some updating! guess I should have figured you already read that a few times

    In any event looking forward to using some C++ code.

    BTW your mustang looks awesome, its got an aggressive intimidating look.
    Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

    AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

  9. #269
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by blk02si View Post
    That doc does need some updating! guess I should have figured you already read that a few times

    In any event looking forward to using some C++ code.

    BTW your mustang looks awesome, its got an aggressive intimidating look.
    Thanks a lot. That's true my front bumper is... there, ready to bite you. And with my slick tire on the track, what a beast.

    You should check my new thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

  10. #270
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196

Similar Threads

  1. REQUEST: Run Multiple RR instances
    By Jarrod in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 07:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
  3. RR doesn't start Phoco on initial load..
    By DutchBurner in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 01:17 PM
  4. RR Interchange - Update RR via a USB Media Stick
    By Gobby in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
  5. status update....
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •