Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 297

Thread: EniCar the RR Clone

  1. #71
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    Also make buttons for video to switch video and a button to turn on gps while watching video instead of hitting the back button if you can
    Hu ?

    could you explain ?

    because the navigation between screen is a skin matter unless some specific command is needed.

  2. #72
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    Ok i dont always turn on my GPS when I am in my car only when needed to. I watch alot of videos.And it would be nice if there was a button in the video player skin to just click on it and it would switch to the externalGPS skin. Also I would love to have a button to switch videos instead of fast forward or both would be great.

  3. #73
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    Ok i dont always turn on my GPS when I am in my car only when needed to. I watch alot of videos.And it would be nice if there was a button in the video player skin to just click on it and it would switch to the externalGPS skin. Also I would love to have a button to switch videos instead of fast forward or both would be great.
    1: I choose the solution or starting the gps software at the launch (the gps window is hidden).

    2 : switching from your video screen to gps screen is relative to your skin. but with Enicar changing the screen when a video is playing will not stop the video, another modification from RR.

    3: Fast Foward, Fast Backward, next video previous video is already handle by the button. It was one of my first modification in regard of RR.
    In general long pressure on forward is fast forward. Single pressure is next.
    Available for video & audio.

  4. #74
    Newbie nosoup4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    21
    I would love to get the IG update for trials as soon as you think it is ready!

  5. #75
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Don't want to make a thread for that :

    For people using IG, does each time that IG want to speak do you have a beep/ding at start each time ?

    IG 2.x ?
    IG 3.0 ?

    thx a lot.

    I can't remember.
    And Actually my IG in my car don't work well.

  6. #76
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4me View Post
    I would love to get the IG update for trials as soon as you think it is ready!
    When i found 10 mins, i will put the parameter in the .ini and produce a version.
    Actualy this week was a little hard, no more holiday, and this week end i'm at the ChampCar track to show my car.

  7. #77
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by enitalp View Post
    1: I choose the solution or starting the gps software at the launch (the gps window is hidden).

    2 : switching from your video screen to gps screen is relative to your skin. but with Enicar changing the screen when a video is playing will not stop the video, another modification from RR.

    3: Fast Foward, Fast Backward, next video previous video is already handle by the button. It was one of my first modification in regard of RR.
    In general long pressure on forward is fast forward. Single pressure is next.
    Available for video & audio.
    Thank is great when can we get a preview with iguidance working.

  8. #78
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    EniCar V0.03 is out.

    http://www.enitalp.com/EniCarV0.03.rar

    a few bug fixes, intern change, iguidance integration.

    This is just an update of the previous version.
    Added some stuff in the .ini, so backup yours before depacking this version. and check the GPS stuff from the .ini to add it in your .ini.

    I've added a few button command for easy IG integration in a skin.

    IGMENU
    IGDESTINATION
    IGNORTHTOGGLE
    IG3DTOGGLE
    IGZOOMPLUS
    IGZOOMMINUS


    for exemple here is my external_gps skin :
    Code:
    MEDIACAR Skin
    MEDIACAR "ExternalGPS" Skin
    gps_off.jpg,gps_OFF.jpg,gps_on.jpg,gps_down.jpg
    IMG,476,3,133,120,"mclogo.gif"
    
    /, I, x, y, w, h, Code;INDICATORCODES
    I,593,538,99,60,"MASTERMUTE"
    
    /, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B,5,58,70,60,"IGMENU","Menu"
    B,82,58,70,60,"IGDESTINATION","Dest"
    B,159,58,70,60,"IGNORTHTOGGLE",
    B,236,58,70,60,"IG3DTOGGLE",
    B,313,58,70,60,"IGZOOMPLUS","Zoom In"
    B,390,58,70,60,"IGZOOMMINUS","Zoom Out"
    B,2,529,165,71,"MAIN","Menu"
    B,185,532,106,70,"PREV",
    B,292,533,98,69,"PLAY",
    B,393,534,98,65,"NEXT",
    B,494,533,98,66,"VOL+",
    B,695,533,97,65,"VOL-",
    
    /, A, x, y, w, h, color;RGB
    A01,9,134,779,391,000,000,000
    
    /, C, x, y, w, h
    C01,9,134,779,391
    
    /, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
    L,-8,26,484,46,255,255,255,24,"Century Gothic","TRACKNAME","SCROLL-CENTER"
    L,745,85,48,25,66,155,221,16,"Trebuchet MS","VOLUME","CENTER"
    L,630,85,107,25,166,166,166,16,"Trebuchet MS","DATE","RIGHT"
    L,659,26,94,43,255,255,255,24,"Century Gothic","TIME","CENTER"
    
    END
    I have to try to figure out how to remove the + and - and menu and mute button from the iguidance screen. if someone knows that it will be appreciate.

  9. #79
    Maximum Bitrate tn6478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    791
    Will autoplay on program start for Audio and Visualization be added to this software.

  10. #80
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Montreal, QC, CA
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by tn6478 View Post
    Will autoplay on program start for Audio and Visualization be added to this software.
    Off course.

Similar Threads

  1. REQUEST: Run Multiple RR instances
    By Jarrod in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 07:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
  3. RR doesn't start Phoco on initial load..
    By DutchBurner in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-04-2005, 01:17 PM
  4. RR Interchange - Update RR via a USB Media Stick
    By Gobby in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
  5. status update....
    By 0l33l in forum PowerVoice
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •