That's not to say that I won't continue to dev. the software though. The issues seem to be...
- Apps not running on standby
- Apps not running on shutdown
- If the config.ini file is damaged the program wont run
- C:\Program Files is hard coded, instead of using a variable
- How can I use this to close down some apps before hibernating?
- Is it possible to close applications on hibernate, and reopen at startup?
My RAID5 array died a few weeks back and I lost all my applications, including VS, I'll need to get another copy from Uni, then install, then I can have a bash at developing it again. All the above seem more than fixable.
If you wouldn't mind - don't go pimping your software on my thread.