Streetdeck Crashes everytime the volume overlay is used - 188.8.131.52
What version of StreetDeck is this bug report for?
Please give a basic description of the issue here.
Streetdeck Crashes everytime the volume overlay is used
Is the system that is listed in your CarPC specs under your username the same system where you encountered this bug?
If no, please describe your system here.
Are you able to reproduce this bug at will?
Please list the steps required to recreate the isse you are reporting.
1. Start SD.
2. Start playing a song in the Music module.
3. Press the volume button in the upper right
4. Press the vol. button at the bottom
6. Volume overlay does not disappear on its own (it should, correct?)
7. Regardless, try and do something in the music module while the volume 8. overlay is still open.
8. If that doesn't cause it to crash, go into Enhancements.
9. Enable them, and play with levels while music is playing
Eventually, SD will crash.
Find attached the 4 crash logs... it happened to me 4 times before I threw my PC out the window of my car.
EDIT - for some reason, the forum will not let me attach files. Please get the crash logs here:
I'm about done with SD with all these crashes and bugs.
Please provide any relevent information regarding the issue you have encountered.